Chapter 23

Ana

The cushion beneath my cheek was irritating. I opened my eyes just enough to see the crack of light under the door. Shadows were cast over the light and I heard voices so I shut my eyes again.

"What do you plan on doing with her?"

I recognized Nate when he spoke. "Don't worry about it. You did your part, that's all you need to know."

"Well she's a nice looking one. Do you think I could...?"

I tensed up. "You got your money, now get the fuck out." Nate said in a cold voice. There were footsteps, and the slam of a door. Seconds later, the door of the room I was in flew open and the lamp came alive.

Nate circled me slowly, like a cat monitoring its prey. A hand skimmed across my cheek, "I know you're awake bitch." Nate muttered, grabbing onto my jaw. I let out a shriek that ended in a hacking couch. My mouth was so dry. My whole body ached. I was dehydrated and hungry.

And terrified.

"Why are you doing this?" I croaked. "What is the point of this?"

The hand against my face now traveled down to my back, moving in slow circles. "You really are something beautiful, Ana. The things I want to do to you..." He chuckled. "But I'll wait. Gianna played right into my hands. Justin should be here soon. Then, I'm going to make him watch as I show you just who you should be with."

"You're a psychotic piece of shit," I spit.

Nate smirked. "You know, I think I like you better knocked out and quiet." He leaned over me and reached back with a syringe. I tried to cower away but I could barely move.

"No, Nate...please," I whimpered. "Leave me alone."

He smiled. "I'll see you soon, Ana."

There was a sharp prick in my neck and no matter how hard I tried, I couldn't keep my eyes from falling shut once again.

--

I'm really sick which is why this is so short. I had no energy to write any more than this sorry :((

twitter: @bugattibiebxr

ig: @supersabrinaa

ask.fm: hehebieber

ily all so much