Part.8 Recovery

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Action/Effects*

Izuku pov*
I wake up the next day in a room I don't recognise. Memories of yesterday all come back to me and I start to tear up.

Izuku: "It wasn't a dream, it's really over." I then feel movement and look down seeing Eri sleeping on my chest. I pat her head and smile.

After a while a nurse comes in with a tray of food for us. Telling me some heros will be here to see us shortly and leaves the room. I decide to wake Eri up so she can eat.

Izuku: "Snowball it's time to get up." I say poking her cheek. She wakes up slowly looking around the room realising where no longer in the cell. She was still scared but that's because she has never seen the outside world. To her everything is dangerous till proved otherwise.

I go to see what food the nurse brought us and to my surprise it's Katsudon. I feed Eri, then I ate mine. After I finish eating, someone enters the room.

Aizawa: "Hello there." I was weary at first but I relaxed realizing it's Eraserhead, with Midnight following behind. "Are you feeling better?" Eri in response to them entering the room buries her face into my chest.

Izuku: "Yes." I look down at Eri. "But it looks like she needs some time to get used to other people." I say patting the back of her head.

Nemuri: "It's ok she can take all the time she needs... There's actually something we want to ask you. Two things actually." They look at each other and nod.

Aizawa: "The second thing depends on what you're first answer is." I look at them unsure where this is going.

Nemuri: "First thing is, if you would like us to, adopt you?" She said with a smile.

I started to tear up and was about to say yes until I noticed she only said to adopt me.

Izuku: "W-What about Eri!" I say hugging her tightly and staring at them with a little fear and anger.

Nemuri: "Don't worry, you won't be separated. We wouldn't dream of it. That also has something to do with the second thing. But we can't tell you until you answer the first." I sit there and think about it for a minute.

Izuku: "If we aren't being separated, then yes." After saying this they both smile. "But what about Eri?"

Aizawa: "Well seems you said yes, we can ask you, would you like to adopt Eri." My eyes open at this.

Izuku: "B-But I'm only 13!"

Aizawa: "Yes but due to your unique situation and the help of a sly rat. We managed to pull some strings." 'The government jumped at the opportunity to no longer owe the rat a favor, and for something as little as this.' Aizawa sweat drops at the thought of what the rat is going to make him do for this.

I looked down at Eri who has gotten use to the new people in the room and is looking back up at me. I smile and look back up to them.

Izuku: "Yes! I'll adopt her." I say with a smile. With them smiling back.

Aizawa: "Ok! I'll handle the paper work when we leave." As we were talking, Eri was moving around as if she was looking for something.

Izuku: "What's the matter?"

Eri: "Where's Zuzu!?" She said scared and in a panic.

Nemuri: "Who's Zuzu?"

Izuku: "It's a fox plushy Rappa gave her."