Part.10 What are heroes

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Action/Effects*

A/N I'm changing this:
Time skip*
To this:
{Time skip}
I was having to many problems with This line disappearing so yea.

{Time skip 1 month}

Izuku pov*
Thanks to how my quirk works, my tails are like muscles. The more I train with them the stronger they get. After looking up ways to train I found a beach call Takoba Municipal Beach which has become a dumping ground over the years. I decided to clean it as a way to train mostly using my tails to pick things up. It's been 1 month and I have cleaned 10% of the beach so far.

Izuku: "I think that's good enough for today." I say as I dropped 3 fridges from my tails and the 4 tyres I was carrying in my hands.

I start walking home thinking of ways to improve my training and to see if there are any more secrets to my quirk. Because about a week ago I discovered that I can see through the eyes of my spirit foxs and, that they can use my fox fire. It's only 1/10 of its power compared to when I use it but it's still useful.

As I'm walking I can hear something coming from a manhole, but before I can react it is blown off reveling a villain made out of sludge.

Sludge Villian: "Dam it! I didn't expect him to be there." He then looks up at Izuku. "At lest I got myself a nice skin suit." He lunged at me but I managed to jump back in time to dodge.

Izuku: *Sigh* "And today was going so well to." I rush the villain disideing to spin and smash him into the wall using my tails, causing the villain to splatter all over it.

I grabs a bottle I found on the ground and puts the villain in it. I was about to walk away until I heard the voice of the person I never wanted to hear from ever again.

All-Might: "I am here-"

Izuku: "You're late." I cuts him off, pissed hes here. I threw the bottle to All-Might. He was confused about the teen, because for some reason, he seems to hate him? He just brushed it off as a moody teen.

All-Might: "Thanks for the help young?" He was obviously asking me for my name.

Izuku: 'Does he seriously not recognising me?' "...Aizawa."

All-Might: "Thank you young Aizawa. Well I better go and take this guy to the police." He then puts the villain in his pocket and jumps off.

Izuku: 'Thats a stupid spot to put a villain.' I brush this off and started walking home, until I get a text.

Nemuri: <Hay Izuku on your way home can you please pick up some milk and flower>

Izuku: <Ok be home in 10>

I changed directions and started walking to the shopping district until I heard an explosion a few streets down. Curious I start walking towards it.

{2 minutes earlier}

Momo pov*
Momo and Izumi were walking around the market buying a present for Bakugo.

Izumi: "Thanks fo helping me pick out a present for Katsuki. He's a pain in the ass to pick for."

Momo: "No problem it was fun, buy the way do you need a lift home"

Izumi: "No I still have to do a few things before I go home, see you later Momo." Izumi leaves, leaving me buy my self.

I call up Winston and get him to meet me at the front. I start walking to meet him there, but a bottle filled with a green liquid falls from the sky and lands in front of me. As I go to take a closer look at what almost hit me it's suddenly burst open and a green sludge villain pops out of it grabbing me. I struggle as hard as I can but I can't get free. I can hear screams and yelling, I kept struggling trying to free myself until I started to black out.