Part.12.5 He's alive

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Action/Effects*
<Texting>/<"Call">

{10 months ago}

Toshinori pov*
Izuku: "You have always said, anyone can be a hero! But the day your own son is diagnosed quirkless, you crushed his dreams! When you yourself were quirkless! And to top it off, you had a quirk that you could have given him... No, you tried to give it to your pride and joy Izumi, didn't you. But she refused it, didn't she. So now you're trying to hand it off to a total stranger."

Toshinori: "H-How do you k-know abou-" I then step back realising who he is. "I-Izuku?"

Izuku: "It took you this long to recognize me." He look up at me with a broken look. Tears threatening to come out. I just fell back. As he started to walk off but he stopped and look back at me. "And it's Aizawa to you, as much as I would love to never see you again." He then walks off.

Toshinori: 'He's alive.'

No one pov*
He had gotten up and started walking home. So many thoughts running through his head right now.

About a month after baby Yua was born, Mitsuki came to talk to them about Izuku and how they treat him. Though 90% of that conversation was her yelling at the two. It did knock some sense into them. Like why didn't he make him his successor. He was quirkless and wanted to be a hero like All-Might, like him.

But 4 years ago, Izuku was announce dead during the Lost Souls incident, because they found an extreme amount of his blood in one of the rooms, and as they were not able to really identify some of the bones, it was assumed it was izuku... But that was him, alive.

Toshinori finally arrived home. But when he walked in, he saw Inko crying on the couch with Yua who was confused with what was going on. But he didn't see Izumi anywhere.

Toshinori: "Inko honey, what's wrong?" He said walking up to her to see what's going on. He looks up to the TV to see the news with a headline called.
(Fox boy saved girl and destroys heroes) He then realised 'They saw Izuku.'

Inko: "H-Honey I-I saw Izuku h-he-he's" Inko couldn't finish her words as Toshionri pulled her into a hug.

Toshinori: "Shhh! I know, I know." He said rubbing her back. He then looks around. "Where's Izumi?" He asked.

Inko: "S-She left, and-d went to t-the Bakugo's house." She said shaking even more.

Toshinori then realised that they told her Izuku died. It's not there fault, they thought he was dead as well. But now it looks like they lied to her.

{Switch to Izumi}

Izumi is running to the Bakugo's house crying.

Izumi: 'They lied to me! They told me you were dead! I HATE THEM!'

She finally arrived and started banging on the door. Mitsuki opened it to see a crying Izumi.

Mitsuki: "Izumi dear what's wrong?" She said pulling her into the house and rubbing her back.

Izumi: "I-It's Izuku, he's alive."

Mitsuki was shocked. She had also thought Izuku was dead.

Mitsuki: "Come sit down and tell me what happened."

After they sat down Izumi told her everything. About seeing Izuku on T.V. And about how they told her he was dead.

Mitsuki: *Sigh* "Look, I don't think they intentionally lied to you." Izumi looked up to Mitsuki.

Izumi: "What do you mean?"

Mitsuki: "Look, we didn't tell you the full story for your own good. But during the Lost Souls Incident. They found a room with liters worth of dried blood. Most of it's was izuku's." Izumi went pale hearing this. "But after hearing what you just said, means he's escaped and is free now."

Izumi: "B-But then why hasn't he come to visit me?" She asked putting her hands together.

Mitsuki: "Maybe he doesn't feel like he's ready yet. Or there's other stuff holding him back. But didn't you make a promise with him to get into U.A. together? If he's already saving people, I'm sure that means you'll meet him in U.A." Izumi smiled wiping away her tears.

Izumi: "You're right, so I got to train even harder to make sure I get into U.A."

From that day on her training doubled, which also made Bakugo's training double up as well. And her determination to enter U.A. reached new heights.

{End}

I say whatever I want to say the next chapter sooo.

Words 763