Part.9 Proof you survived

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Action/Effects*

Time skip 4 months*

Izuku pov*
It has been 4 months since me and Eri have been living with Shota and Nemuri. Eri has opened up to them a lot. She also love's their cat Yin and he seems to like Eri more then Shota, much to his disappoint.

Today me and Eri are going to meet the principal of UA, Nezu. He's gonna be teaching me and Eri, because as Shota said. I may be a lot more mature then some adults he knows, but I've still got the education of a 8 year old.

Currently Me, Shota and Eri who is currently hiding in my tails are at the front of UA. Waiting for Nemuri to come back with our visits pass. After about 15 minutes we see her walking back.

Nemuri: "Sorry it took so long, let's go!" She handed me My and Eri's pass. After I hand Eri her's we follow after her. "Shota you better get to your class, before they think your finally dead."

Aizawa: *Sigh* "I don't get paid enough for this." He looks down to me. "See you at 4." After that he walked off.

Skip to Nezu's office*

Nemuri: "Here we are." She knocks on the door.

???: "Come in!" She opens the door and we walk in. I look to the desk to see a rat? Bear? Thing?

Nemuri: "Hello Nezu."

Nezu: "Hello Nemuri." He looks down to me. "And hello, you must be Izuku."

Izuku: "Y-Yes sir." He smiles softly.

Nezu: "No need to be formal, just call me Nezu."

Izuku: "Ok si- I mean, Nezu."

Nezu: "See that's better. Now, would the little girl hiding in your tails like to come out or is she asleep."

Izuku: "How did you?"

Nezu: "I have my ways."

Izuku: 'Now I know why Shota calls him a sly rat.' I pull my tails next to me to see Eri "Would you like to come out?" I let her poke her head out to look around to have a look at Nezu.

After a few seconds she lets me know she wants out but also wants to be picked up. I do want she wants and hold her. She at least doesn't hide when I'm holding her. Me and Nemuri sit down in front of Nezu.

Nezu: "Can I offer some tea, milk or apple juice." Eri's ears perk up at the mention of apple juice. Nemuri introduced it to to her a month ago and she loved it. Eri turns around with stars in her eyes. Nezu is already holding out a juice box. For once Eri didn't look back at me for permission and took it. He then looks to me and Nemuri. We both take the offer for the tea.

Nezu: "Now, back onto the topic at hand." He looks to me. "Because I will be teaching you, for the first week I think I will spend time getting you and Eri used to me. Then we will start off slow seeing where your at with some small tests. Then I can adjust your work difficulties to your learning speeds. Also we should get Eri used to the outside world and make it so she is ok being separated from you for more then a day." I go to say something but as if he read my mind. "Don't worry that will happen over the span of 3 years, at least till the start of UA. So you can go to school. Even if it's just so she's ok with me, that way I can take care of her during school hours."

Nemuri: "But sir that wouldn't be fair on you." He puts his paw up.

Nezu: "This is my decision." He looks down to Eri. Looking at the scars on her arms and legs. He visibly frowns at them.