Part.8.5 It's a date

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Action/Effects*

Izumi pov*
It's about to hit the 6 year point since Izuku was kidnapped. But for once that was at the back of my mind. I'm with Momo and she's trying to pick me out a cute outfit... why you may ask?

The day before*

It was lunch time, me and Katsuki were sitting on the roof eating our lunch. He has been acting strange the whole time till he asked me something.

Bakugo: "Do you have any plans for tomorrow?" He was nervous for some reason.

Izumi: "I wish, Momo and I were supposed to go to this movie, but the tickets sold out before we could get any." I say sadly while continuing to eat. Him already finishing his food.

Bakugo: "Well then you don’t have an excuse to not go out on a date with me, I guess" There was a slight pink tint on Katsuki's cheeks as he said that.

Izumi: I choked on my food cause. 'WHAT DID THIS GUY JUST SAY?'

Izumi: "did you just-?"

Bakugo: "Don’t make me repeat it, you could just say no if you don’t want to!"

Izumi: "S-Sure I’ll go on a date with you." It was silent for a minute till he suddenly stood up.

Bakugo: "G-Good! Tomorrow's the weekend so I'll pick you up at 11:30." He then walks off trying to sound tough.

I finally broke out of my shock and fully realised what just happened. I called Momo up after school and after telling her what happened she has been helping me find an outfit.

Back to present*

No one pov*
Momo: "I still can't believe he asked you out." Momo said holding outfits up to Izumi.

Izumi: "I-I know, it caught me off guard." 'I didn't even know he could blush'. We kept looking at outfits till [5:30] finally disideing on.

(This is her outfit but her t-shirt has "T-shirt" written in kanji on it and she has long hair in a bun

(This is her outfit but her t-shirt has "T-shirt" written in kanji on it and she has long hair in a bun.)

Momo: "I don't know? I still think the black dress looks better."

Izumi: "I think I should dress more like I normally would. Besides it's not like were going to a 5 star restaurant."

Momo: "Ok! But tomorrow night you're telling me everything."

Izumi: "We'll see."

The next day*

I'm sitting in the living room nervously waiting for his arrival. Then there's a knock on the door, when I opened it he did something I didn't expect. He gave me a complement