Part.14 The Yaoyorozo's

"Talking"
'Thinking'
*Action/Effects*
<Texting>/<"Call">

No one pov*
We see Eri poking her head out the door in Nezu's office looking for Izuku who hasn't come to pick her up yet.

Eri: "Daddy's late." She said pouting.

Nezu chuckled at this. He then looked at his computer monitor and raised an eyebrow. Then at that moment, he had what he'd call a fun idea.

Nezu: "Hey Eri!" Eri looks back to Nezu. "Would you like to go look for him?" He asked smiling.

Eri: "But didn't daddy say to not wonder off by myself?" She asked.

Nezu: "It's ok as long as your on UA grounds. It's one of the safest places on earth." He said smiling. He then reached into one of his drawers pulling out a GPS tracker. "Here, this will show you your way to Izuku."

Eri stopped, looking at the strange device.

Eri: "How does this know where daddy is?" She asked confused. Nezu just sat there smiling.

Nezu: "You don't have to worry about that, just go find your father." He said still smiling.

Eri nodded her head and started following the arrow on the screen leaving Nezu's office.

After Eri leaves the room Nezu leans back into his chair and looks back at the monitor seeing Izuku and Momo walking quietly together heading towards one of the secluded gardens UA has.

Nezu: "Looks like the past caught up to you." He said putting his paws together. "Now let's see how you handle confronting it."

{Switch to Izuku and Momo}

Momo had mixed feelings for Izuku. On one hand he's her best friends brother who finally returned after he was kidnapped, but on the other hand he's the person who mistaken her for her brother and has been avoiding her since. Not only that, but he also has...

Momo and Izuku finally reach a quiet area so they stopped walking and Izuku turned around, but before he could say anything she spoke up.

Momo: "Give it to me." She ask- no demanded.

Izuku already saw this coming, knowing she saw him playing with it during the test. He reaches around his neck and takes off Sora's necklace. He hands it to her as she snatches it off of him. With her half of the set, shakily in her other hand as she put them together and it was a perfect fit. A few tears rolled down her face.

Momo: "Why do you have this?" She asked clutching the necklaces.

Izuku: "...Sora, gave it to me." Momo's eyes widened as more tears fell. This is the first bit of information of Sora since his kidnapping.

Momo: 'But if Midoriya has his necklace then...' Her voice became shaky as she asked her next question. "Where is he?"

Izuku: "He's... dead." Momo went completely still upon hearing this. "He died saving me, I'm sorry. I've been meaning to tell you but I was scared. I couldn't even keep the promise I made-" Momo had stopped listening right after he said Sora was dead. She knew Izuku was still talking. But she didn't want to listen as grief and anger took over.

Before Izuku even knew it a fist made contact with his right cheek. Being caught by surprise Izuku was knocked down. He looked up seeing Momo with her left hand extended. She was also crying a lot with anger etched onto her face. She then jumped on top of him and kept hitting him... Now Izuku could have stopped her easily, but didn't due to two reasons. One, Izuku knew she was just in a blind rage and was just venting her anger out on him. I mean what would you do if we were just told that all the hope you had for your missing brother to come home alive and well, was all for nothing and someone had known for years but never told them. Hell, he could only imagine what would happen to the poor sap who would have had to break the news to Izumi.