4.prelude

"Its okay to not be okay right now"

|

Life is funny isn't it just when you think you've got it all figured out,that you're headed the right path

The paths change, the signs change,the wind blows the other way

North is suddenly south, east is suddenly west

And you're lost.

Confusion was eating the hell out of Jimin. After that incident with his sunbae and being resuced by the mystery guy, Jimin had rushed back to his home.

He wasn't ill nor did he had a viral its just he wasn't feeling well .He wanted to throw up because Toshiro's creepy face kept coming in front of him but not only the older's memory tormented him, there was a certain someone who bought calmness to Jimin. Whenever he thought about him he immediately felt calm and relieved.

Right now Jimin sat huddled up in his bed with lots of blankets surrounding him. He pressed his face between them and screamed.

After letting out his frustration he huffed, "Argh i hate men! Yes jimin you don't like guys! You would never!"

But alas the guy with mask was not letting Jimin stick to his statement his image again came in front of him.

"Shoo shoo get out of my mind!",he screamed and threw the pillow at his imaginary mask guy.

Jimin fell back into his blankets and sighed "What the hell am i doing? Why do i keep thinking about him!"

He groaned and rubbed his face with his plams"Snap out of it you fool!"he whined and patted his cheeks.

Luckily a knock at his door interrupted his debate with himself which he was about to lose.

"Mom is that you I told you I was fine-"

"No it's me Jimin",Yoongi replied.

Yoongi hyung?

Fuck

Jimin just realized the mess he had created in his room he tried to get up from his bed but slipped and fell back into the blankets.

After hearing the loud thud Yoongi immediately entered the younger's room,where he found Jimin lying in between a heap of fluffy blankets with his face buried deep down.

"Uh Jimin-ah you okay?"

"Argh"

Yoongi made his way towards him and settled down on the bed.

"What happened?"

Jimin groaned again and sat up, "I hate my life hyung"

Yoongi rolled his eyes "Jimin I'm not here to listen about your existential crisis again I mean what happened? Why are you home so early? you sick?"

"Hah! Well I do want to throw up",Jimin laughed with grim sarcasm.

"Can't you be serious for one second"

"I'm being serious hyung i wasn't feeling well",The younger responded genuinely whilst fidgeting with his hands.

The way Jimin hesitated to make eye contact with the older, Yoongi understood immediately that something was definitely off. Jimin was not feeling well but the reason was unknown.

"Why are you alone?Where is Joonie hyung?"

Yoongi flinched, "Oh he..."

"Ah he must've went straight to his home"