9. sound of the rain

“You're in a car with a beautiful boy and you're trying so hard not to fall in love with him

|

"Yah! Chubs are you planning to just stare at me hurry up and get in"

That's Kim Taehyung right? Jimin gaped at him, blinking repeatedly. All types of questions appeared in front of him one after the other; What is he doing here? Why isn't he driving away? Was he talking to me? What does he want from me?

Maybe I'm hallucinating?

But why Taehyung?

The said boy in question halted the train of his thoughts, "Hey I'm talking to you. Get in quickly its pouring, come on"

Jimin was startled a little but he was still in dilemma, is this really happening? – but why would Taehyung help him it actually does not even makes sense, so just like the person in denial who wants to believe that the genuine affection showered on them is nothing but glum pity he resorted to the theory that maybe Taehyung just saw him by chance and has nothing to do so is here to just pickup at him therefore like a lost case he is he came up with the decision to ignore him, his eyes flickered to the boy but in an instant they retreated – looking away.

Thus receiving no response from Jimin – no lets be more accurate receiving the disregard from Jimin Taehyung was left amazed, certainly not in a good way. He scoffed at him with unbelief, "You... are you seriously ignoring me? Yah Park Jimin for the time I'm being nice just listen and get in"

"What?! Taehyung you – Are you even listening to yourself talk?" Jimin finally snapped back at him.

To his surprise, Taehyung didn't respond immediately. He took his time and replied a little calmly this time

"See just hear me out. You don't look good so just get inside or you will catch cold"

Jimin blinked,bemused,surprised.

"What the –", he paused for a while and this time said what he really wanted to know "Why do you even care?

"Jimin I'm not going to repeat..get in. I won't bite"

Clearly that was not the answer which Jimin wanted, sighing dejectedly he started to fidget with the sleeves of his oversized jumper; small and now pink at the tip fingers of his peeked out barely visible. Hesitant which can be seen by his stance and the fidgeting, he took a step forward still contemplating whether to go or not but naturally gave in reason being the state he was in right now?

"Where do you live?" Taehyung asked after Jimin settled in the seat next to him.

"You're dropping me off?!" Jimin shrieked in a high voice, not at all expecting that from Taehyung.

Taehyung responded with a straight face, "Yeah well it goes without saying"

"Oh! Um w-well I – "

The awkward reply of Jimin was sucked in because a second ago the Taehyung who was staring at the road in front of him was now less than an inch away from Jimin, with both his arms placed on either side of him and face up this close he was now staring at Jimin.

It did not even took a second for Jimin's cheeks to burn red as if they were on auto pilot whenever this boy came anywhere near him. Everything happened in a quick that Jimin didn't even get the time to think or to react but the moment he looked in those honey brown eyes he panicked, the panic colored his vision.