The last day of school

Hi I'm y/n and live with my dad and two siblings, Ava and Jordan, in Colorado. My mother died in a car accident when I was 12. I thought I would never get over the pain but I did thanks to my best friend Liv ( short for Olivia).

Tomorrow is my last day of school and the holidays are coming. I'm so excited because me and my family will go to Portugal for a few weeks with my sisters best friends fam. They own a house, or more like a Villa there and asked us to come with them. Though it's very old, the building looks still stunning and glorious.

Oh I nearly forgot to mention that another family is coming with us. I don't know them yet because they're close to the father of Ava's best friend Nikki ,probably cause of some business stuff. I actually don't care much about that and just will try to focus on this vacation and the beautiful weather. It's going to be the best summer of my life!

***the morning of the last day of school***

'Ring Ring'

I woke up from the alarm clock ringing.

" Final school day here we go", I groaned still in half sleep until my little brother opened the door and jumped on my bed with joy.

"Holidays I'm coming!", he screamed into my ears.

"Not yet little nugget", I laughed. "You'll have to wait till school's over."

"I know, I know big hat but our flight is in less than 20 hours and I couldn't be more excited!", he said full of joy. Jordan loves going on vacation and is therefore the most excited of all of us.

We went down to eat breakfast with my family and I could already smell the pancakes my father made. He makes literally the best in the world!

...

"So Kids, are you excited for your last school day?", my dad asked still with a piece of pancake in his mouth.

"Please don't talk about that,dad", Ava said with a sad tone. She hasn't the best school times since her ex boyfriend started to bully her. It's unacceptable, I mean she's only 14 and has to go through such bullshit. It's getting better but still the only friend she can really trust is Rikki but no other girls/boys.

"So, im not happy ,but when the school day is over, the fun can begin!", Jordan said with happiness in his face.

"And what about you y/n?", my dad asked me.

"Well, I'll miss my friends and especially Liv... but still I'm really excited for Portugal and I'll meet her up right after we're back!", I said. It's going to be fun.

After we cleaned the kitchen my dad drove us to school.

***

"There you are!", i heard Liv screaming through the hallway. "I thought i wouldn't see you anymore before you leave!"

"Bro don't be so dramatic. The way from elementary school to ours is not that short.", i said with a smile on my face.

We went to our first class. Math. Thank god our teacher talked a lot so the lesson was over before i could think of it.

The next two periods i had history and biology. It wasn't that boring but still i was happy when class was over.

***

At lunch i sat with my closest friends and we just talked about what we're going to do the next weeks.

"I can't believe you're leaving us y/n! We had so much plans for the summer like water-skiing,picnics on the lake,..."

"I know Sarah but i couldn't say no to Portugal, i mean PORTUGAL! Imagine the weather, the landscapes,.. its literally a dream!", i said with excitement in my eyes.

"We're gonna miss you anyways. Just promise us that you will not make some stupid lovestories with hot boys on the beach okay? I don't wanna be the last one who'll loose her virginity." Typical Liv.

"Whatever!", i said with a smirk.

***

The rest of the school day passed really quickly. We said our goodbyes to the teachers and then to our friends.

"I'm gonna miss you", Liv said with a sad tone. She hate saying goodbyes.

"I'll miss you too! I promise you I'll text you everyday and send you lots of pics and vids so that your phone storage will explode", i laughed.

"You'll better be!", she said with a fake serious tone.

"See ya in 3 weeks and don't do anything stupid while I'm away!"

She smiled. "I won't. See ya soon!"

And with that we went our separate ways to our homes.

***

Back home i packed my suitcase and was ready after 1 hour when my phone rang. It was a message from instagram that Liv sent me a post. I opened the app and was actually surprised. She sent me a post from some famous girl called Alycia Debnam-Carey that says that she's going to Portugal too for the next weeks. What a coincidence. But Liv's message surprised me even more.

Liv / You

Oh my- NO FUCKING WAY! SHE WILL LITERALLY GO TO THE SAME CITY AS YOU AHHHH!!! If you see her can you take a picture with her and an autograph oh and maybe a video message for me, pleasseeee???

I didn't know you're a fangirl of someone pahahahahaha!!! But I'll keep my eyes open if i see or hear anything from a Alycia ;)

You're the best friend i could ever have ahhhh you're gonna meet f*cking Alycia boom boom Debnam-Carey!!

Calm down fangirl i don't know if i will even see her. Besides what the heck means boom boo- okay i think i don't wanna know the answer..

You will! I promise you, you will for me! And yeah you don't wanna know :) But now you must sleep because in 6 hours you'll go to see aly- i mean Portugal!!

*She's right I should probably go to sleep now, tomorrow will be a long day.*

I will, good night buds and don't be too excited i can't promise you anything! ;)

Good night!!

A/n
I really hope you enjoy the first chapter and stay tuned for their first meeting ;)
( if you want you can leave your thoughts in the comments I'm open for everything)