The Arrival

2.35 am. My phone started to buzz. It's time. I turned on my beside lamp and took a shower. I put on some comfort clothes and went down to make some night snacks for us all. As soon as i finished my family came into the kitchen. I was surrounded by sleepy heads. I smiled.

***

We had been driving for less than ten minutes when i heard soft snores from the back of the car.

"Are they both back to sleep?", my dad asked with a smile.

"Yep. Completely immersed in the dreamland again.",i laughed softly and turned on the radio.

***

As soon as we arrived at the airport we went straight to the gate because it was 3.45 am and our boarding was at 3.50 am.
When we were on the plane we took our seats. Dad and Jordan were sitting together and me and Ava sat in a row in front of them.
We had to fly for around 12 hours so i thought there was enough time for an nap. And that went pretty well until 2 hours later my little sister nudged me.

"Mmmh, what's wrong,Ave?", i groaned. I had such a beautiful dream about space and flowers and ughh.

"Look outside!". She said excited.

"Wow!", was the only thing i could say. We flew over snow-white mountains with sparkling glaciers and beautiful lakes. From above it was even more beautiful than i could have ever imagined.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" My sister was right. It definitely is beautiful.

After this view i couldn't close my eyes anymore. I had to see what could be seen outside.

Two hours later i decided to listen to some music. I put out my headphones and looked what song i could listen to. I chose 'Kids'  from MGMT. This was my comfort travel song because it gives such good vibes. Then i got the idea to stalk Alycia's instagram just to make sure that i really recognize her if i should meet her. Wow shes literally the beauty in person. Even her hair fits well in every picture. I think i start to understand why Liv is so obsessed with her. I started to like some posts. Okay i have to stop this. I probably will not even meet her so no false hope y/n.

"What are you doing? Stalking some hot girls?", Ava smirked.

"Shut up and leave me alone!",  I said and oh fuck i think i blushed a little bit.

***

After 12 hours and 45 minute we arrived at the airport in Portugal. Wow, the landscape looks so different compared to Colorado. It's really beautiful and its so hot! When we got out of the plane i took off my jacket straight away.

"Dad can we please get some drinks? I'm dying of thirst!" i felt like i was in the Sahara.

"Sure sweetie. We get our luggage and then we can go to Starbucks. There we will also meet the Andersons.", my dad said.

"Ahh I'm so excited to see Rikki! I can't believe we'll be spending the vacation together!", Ava screamed full of joy. It makes me happy every time she feels this way.

"And i can play fun games with Alex!", my little brother said. Alex is the little brother of Rikki  and same age as Jordan. I'm so happy for them that they have someone in their age group. Bad for me I'm the oldest one and have only myself. Or did you really think that I'd do something with the adults? Nah. At least i have my phone and can FaceTime with my friends.

***

After we got our luggage, we went straight to Starbucks. I swear, any minute longer without a drink and I'd probably be dead.
The Andersons were sitting on a small table near the bar. My siblings ran over to them while me and my dad went to buy some drinks for all of us. As soon as we got them, we went to the table.

"Hello Bob, its nice to see you again! And wow y/n you have grown so much!", mr Andersons said smiling.

"It's nice to see you again, Paul! Did you all had a comfort flight?", my dad asked.

"Yes. All in all it went pretty well! Some complications at the beginning but they were fixed very quickly. Oh and we don't have to wait for Leone. She brings her daughter from LA. This little thing also needs vacation.", Paul said.

Wait a daughter? Does that mean i don't have to spend the vacation alone at all? But what if she's younger than me like my sister age or older than me? Okay don't think about that y/n just make the best of it.

***

After we had drunk up and stowed the luggage in the cars, we drove towards the accommodation who is 10 minutes away from the airport. When we arrived it was already dark ( other timezone blah blah blah) and Leone wrote Paul a message that they'd probably arrive in the morning. Paul gave us a short house tour and then our bedrooms so that we could unpack our stuff.
We only had a sandwich for dinner as we weren't at the supermarket yet.

After dinner, i went straight to bed. I was so tired gosh i could fall asleep in place. I wrote Liv a short message that we arrived safely and that i didn't see alycia yet. Of course she was kinda disappointed but i wasn't on other places yet than the airport and our house so who knows.
Then i turned of the lights and fell asleep.

A/n

Hey guysss! Yes i updated again ahh. Anything to comment on this chapter or thoughts?
I'll try to upload the third chapter in the next days so stay tuned :)