The call

Y/n's POV

I woke up in an empty bed, Alycia was probably downstairs. Last night was a full mess. I had a terrible nightmare and when i woke up i saw Alycia sitting on my bed, trying to calm me down. I didn't want her to see me like this, not yet. What if she now thinks i can't handle my problems or that I'd be too weak?

I stood up and made my way downstairs with a short stop in the bathroom.

When i came into the kitchen i saw Alycia sitting there, drinking her coffee and looking on her phone. As soon as i walked in she looked up and smiled.

"How are you?", she asked with a warm smile.

"Tired", i give her a small smile.

"Wanna eat something?"

"Yes", i sat down on the table and Alycia gave me the cornflakes. "Hey uhm.. cause of last night i-"

"It's okay. I understand", she smiled at me slightly. "But don't forget what i told you, okay? Talk to her, I'm here"

"Thank you, Alycia", i squeezed her hand before i started eating my breakfast. "Where are the others anyway?"

"Outside. It's 12pm y/n what did you expect?", she chuckled.

"Did i sleep so long?"i frowned.

"Yep"

"Oh", i couldn't hold it and a smile found place on my face.

***

After i ate up i decided to call Liv since everyone employed.
Alycia sat down on the sofa, trying not to bother or push me at all and gave me a supporting smile.

"You've got this y/n. I know it" i slightly smiled at her and then went on my phone to call Liv.

Not gonna lie, i was soo nervous when the ring tone appeared.

Hello?

Hey Liv

Omg hey y/n! How are you doing? You mf didn't call me for days!

I'm sorry i was busy...uhm... i need to tell you something..

Spell it out y/n/n. But wait! Have you seen Alycia yet? You know, the actress with the brown, wavy hair and forest-green eyes and-

That's what i was about to say Liv..    i looked over to Alycia, who nodded supportively.

I may have not told you the whole truth when we talked the last time..

Liv didn't say anything so i went on.

I may have lied about Alycia. Before our flight i told you that we will not spend the vacation alone but with another family.

Yes, the Andersons, right?

Yes, but Paul also invited another family in cause of some business stuff or so and i literally had no idea who they were i promise you i only knew that they have a daughter a little older than me..

I stopped for a second

So do you wanna tell me that the whole time you're living in the same house as Alycia Debnam-Carey and didn't tell me?

I could hear in her voice that she wasn't far away from tears. Me either.

Listen to me Liv, i wanted to make my own experience with her, build my own opinion without-

Without my influence.. got it

No, what I'm about to say was-

I got it y/n. You don't have to tell me anything. Go and build your own opinion or whatever

Liv i-

And with that she hung up. I felt tears falling down my cheek. I lost my best friend.

I heard Alycia walking slowly in my direction but i didn't dare to look up. She can't see me in tears again. I tried as much as i could to hold the tears from falling.

"Hey, are you okay? What did she said?", she took my hands in hers. I looked up and tried my best to not show her how broken i was at this moment.

"I'm fine..she hung up", i whispered and made a fake smile, knowing that Alycia didn't believe me at all.

"Y/n", she said and took me in her arms, holding me tightly. And with that i broke.

"Sshhh.. its okay. Let it all out", she whispered in my ear.

"I lost her, Alycia", i cried into her shoulder.

"No, she'll understand" she pulled away, still holding my arms and looked me in the eyes. "Listen to me y/n, just give her some time to process all this"

My eyes were red and blurry and tears were still falling down. I didn't know what to do. I couldn't help but kiss her. I needed that so much. She deepened the kiss and i pulled her on the sofa. I sat down on her lap, still kissing her and felt her hands slowly going under my pajama. I licked her lip to ask for entrance and she opened her bee-stung lips so our tongues could have a little battle fight. When air became a problem, i went down her neck and sucked slowly which was teasing her to moan a little. I smiled by that and wanted to go further but apparently i heard footsteps coming to the living room so i looked at Alycia with an apologetic gaze and got off her lap.

A few seconds later the door swung open and Ava and Nikki came in, giggling.

"Wow, what happened y/n? Your eyes are so red! And Alycia, you look like you were rolled over by a golf car! You two'r okay?" , Ava asked, a little amused at this sight.

"Yea we're good" i said a little annoyed and looked over to Alycia who frowned.

We went outside to get some ice cream.

"Did she really said i look like i was rolled over by a golf car?", Alycia asked with a furrowed eyebrow, making me chuckle a little.

"I think so", i giggled. I can't deny it, Alycia Jasmin Debnam-Carey can really cheer me up even though I'm on my lowest.

A/n

Sorry that i don't update so often. Where i live we still have school so I'm quite busy but in two weeks are summer vacation so i have lots of time to finish this story.
Hope you like this chapter and stay safe :)