First move

Your POV

The next three days passed really quickly. Alycia and i had so much fun. We went to the ocean several times and took surf classes with the Family which was the most entertaining thing I've ever seen. We went hiking and also visited the stunning and beautiful castles. i felt like in a movie, it was so magical. Still i had to think about Alycia leaving earlier because i actually think that i like her. I mean i really like her not as friends anymore. I don't know what to do when she's gone. Maybe she'll forget me or doesn't want to stay in touch. I must do something now, i really have to otherwise i might loose her.

————————————————————————

Today was an official chill day. The last days were really exciting but also exhausting so we all decided to stay at home and just watch tv or whatever.

"Guys, look what i found!", Paul shouted from the basement.

"A stupid box?" , my little sister asked.

"No, It's a PlayStation, silly!", i laughed. That's so cool omg i didn't play it for so long but I'm actually really good at it.

"So who wants to play?", Paul asked.

"Me! But don't be mad if you'll loose", i smirked ironically.

Paul accepted the challenge and we started playing the first round. Of course i won and Paul was kinda mad so he wanted to play another round. While me and Paul were playing, the others were watching and laughing about Paul's reactions of loosing and Leone was making some snacks. After three hours he gave up and accepted the fact that i was better than him.

"Alycia, do you wanna play? Maybe you can beat this cheater in her stupid game" , Paul joked.

"Hey, first I'm not a cheater, second its not stupid!" , i glared at him.

"Sorry but i haven't played PlayStation before", Alycia said shyly which was kinda cute.

"You serious?", i asked her and she nodded. "Well, than we have to change that! Come here" , i pointed to the free seat next to me on the sofa.

"Okay and now?" she sat down and looked at me confused.

"Now I'll show you how to win", i smirked and she smiled at me. I showed Alycia every tactic i knew and she was actually really good at it. After one hour we decided to play against each other to see how she's doing. And what should i say, it was really hard not to loose.

"Guess she's beating your ass, y/n", Ava laughed.

"You. Wish.", i said and made my last move. Boom. Out. I won again.

"You are and will remain invincible", Alycia giggled and nudged me softly.

"Guess thats true", i smiled, proud to be the winner.

After i beated everyone's ass we decided to watch a movie and take a short nap. Dad turned on the tv and we watched the movie "pitch perfect" for some fun. I was sitting on Alycia's lap , her arms around me and not long after the movie started we both fell asleep.

***

I woke up from my dad and Paul playing Pingpong in the garden. Holy shit they were screaming so loud because they always have to take these games so seriously. I stood up, trying not to wake Alycia but that didn't work. She groaned and smiled when she saw me trying to get out of her snake arms. I could lay in them forever not gonna lie but i was sooo hungry. Luckily Leone was already making some dinner so it wouldn't take too long. I looked back to Alycia who was still half asleep and giggled. It's not fair that she's so beautiful even when she sleeps.

"What?" , she asked confused.

"Nothing. You look gorgeous", i said honestly and looked right in her sleepy, beautiful, green eyes.

"Noo y/n stop looking at me i was asleepppp!!", she groaned and put her head under a pillow. I laughed and decided to help Leone with dinner.

***skip dinner***

When we all ate up i helped cleaning the dishes and went to my room. I put on a blue dress with white flowers. Don't ask me why i just felt like wearing a dress. Then i decided to go for a walk to get my head clean and think about the upcoming days. I entered the kitchen to let them know that i go for a walk and went to the gate.

"Wait y/n! Can i come with you?", Alycia came after me.

"Uhm yeah of course", i smiled.
We went through the empty streets, only some cats were searching for food.

"Awww, look how cute this little kitten is" , she pointed to a grey, white, little baby cat who meowed and looked kinda scared. "We have to help her or give her some food"

"Yeah, we can take her home later when we're going back okay?" as much as i wanted to help this kitten i thought this would be the perfect time to tell her how i really feel so the kitten had to wait. We continued towards the beach because we decided to watch the beautiful sunset together.

After a while walking on the beach i made my move.

"Hey Alycia , listen." i turned around to face her. "We know each other now for 4 days and i know that this will sound crazy to you, i mean for me it is too, but uhm during the last days i really started to like you like really like you and uhm.. i don't know how to say this i feel so stupid right now I'm sorry" i couldn't say it so i started to walk away by knowing that this will be the biggest mistake i could ever make.
But then hands grabbed my wrist, turning me around.

"You don't have to say anything", she said and put her lips on mine. At first i hesitated but then kissed her back even more. Her bee-stung lips and mine moved synchronously and i can't tell how much i love kissing her. It is better than i could've ever imagined.
After awhile we pulled away because air became a problem, so i hugged her because i don't wanna let her go. I couldn't.

***

"Does it sound crazy if I'd tell you that your lips are so perfect?", i asked her while we were sitting in the sand, cuddling.

"Well thank you miss compliment giver", she laughed and pecked my lips.

"I love you", i whispered.

A/n

Happy pride month everyone!!!!!! Remember that you're loved and valid and this is a safe place for you to come out <33 I actually came out yesterday to my dad too so heyyy, I'm queer :))
Hope that you all have an amazing week and I'll update asap:)