reconciliaton?

Y/n's POV

A few days went by and I still got no call from Alycia. I can't deny that I'm not a little sad because I actually thought we could find a solution. Sometimes you just have to let people go, even though they mean to you something.

We got back home safe, the flight was not that bad because we got hot chocolate which calms me down. But now I'm sitting here in my room by my own because I still haven't talked to Liv and my other "friends" don't want to talk to me either. Yes, I lied to Liv about Alycia but I had a reason. Now, this all doesn't matter anyway.

I stood up to go to the kitchen and make myself some snacks when I heard the doorbell.
Honestly, I expected Nikki because Ava said earlier she'd come over. But when I opened the door I saw Alycia standing in front of me.

"Hey..", she said. I didn't response and wanted to close the door because I was obviously mad at her but she hold it open.

"Y/n, please listen to me. I know I said I'll call you but then my mother told me that she has to go to Colorado for some business stuff so i saw the opportunity to come with her and talk to you personally", she told me.

I looked at her for a long moment and then nodded. "Come in."

We entered the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Thank you. Okay, listen. What happened between us in Portugal, I've never had something like this before. I didn't even know I like girl before you came into my life.."

"Well, me neither", I interrupted her with a small smile , which she returned.

"Yea. In fact I can now understand when girls say they're falling way too fast for other girls", she smiled. "But I had no idea what to do. I was overwhelmed with the situation because I was surprised about my feelings. And then we kissed and I felt these butterflies but my mind is always saying 'dating girls will destroy your career'. So I hesitated and pushed you away, which wasn't fair at all and I'm so sorry for doing this to you y/n because I really like you.."

We sat there in silence for a minute when I spoke up. "You know, I never understood, how deep you can fall for someone in such a short time. But that happened to me when I met you. And then there was this thing with Liv, I lied to my best friend because I wanted to get know you for who you are Alycia, not for what the internet shows me. And now I have lost my best friend because of some stupid shit like that. And I want to hate you for that because you really ruined my life... but I can't. I can't hate you because I do have feelings for you."

"I'm sorry for what happened with Liv. I never meant to destroy your friendship. Never. If you wanna give me her number, I can talk to her and try to make it up for you." , she looked at me. " I am really sorry y/n and I don't wanna loose you either because... I think I have feelings for you too."

Without hesitation I gave her a small kiss on her lips,which she quickly returned.

"I understand how you feel, Alycia. And if you really want that, we can work this out okay? Together."

"I really do"

"And you don't have to worry about your career either. Believe me, your whole fandom is extremely gay from what I've heard from Liv, so I think they would love to see you with a girl instead of a boy", I smiled and she giggled.

"If you say so miss y/l/n", she laughed slightly. "Now, can you give me her number? I think it's the first step into the better future if we clear things up with Liv", I nodded and gave her the number.

"I really miss her, Alycia"

"I know. I'll try my best". She stood up with a small smile. "I'll be right back" and with that she headed out in the garden.

***

After a few minutes she returned and sat down next to me.

"And? What did she say", I asked worried.

"Just wait"

A/n

Short but intensive update! I know I'm taking forever to update but my exams came faster than I expected, so I have to study a lot lately. I'll try to go on writing but I can't promise a new chapter until the beginning of October:/
Anyways, I hope y'all doing great and enjoyed this chapter:) stay safe and have a gay evening