Smoothie Bowls

Your POV

After five minutes in confusion i stood up and looked at Alycia who sat on the couch, smiling.

"You wanna tell me what's going on or are we just say nothing?", I asked her still confused.

"You'll soon know", she smiled at me.

I sighed and wanted to sit down again when the doorbell ring. I looked at Alycia who just said "go" , so I made my way to the door where I met Liv, talking to my sister.

"Guess it's for you y/n/n", Ava said annoyed. "Jeez, what's taking Nikki so long?",I heard her mumble when she walked past me. I smiled but put on my serious face again as soon as I turned to Liv.

"Hey", I murmured.

"Hey", she returned.

"Liv, I know that you're terribly mad at me and I can totally understand that, I really do but.."

"It's okay y/n, Alycia explained everything on the phone. I understand why you lied to me." She said and hugged me. I sighed in relief and quickly returned the hug. Maybe there was even a little tear falling down my cheek.

"Soo everything's good between us then?"

"Of course it is. BUT only under one condition", I looked at her with a confused smile. "You have to tell me everything that has happened back in Portugal and I mean EVERYTHING", she pointed out and with both busted out in total laugher.

"Why did I already knew this was coming?", I laughed.

"It's because I'm your best friend, remember?", she laughed and I gave her a huge smile. Alycia did it. She really fixed the problem.

***

We then went to the living room where Alycia was waiting for us and Liv stared in disbelief.

"You are really Alycia Jasmin Debnam-Carey, omg I'm standing in front of the- oh my- I think I'm gonna pass out I-"

"Okay that's enough Liv", I laughed.

"It's okay y/n, I'm getting used to it", Alycia laughed and hugged Liv, who literally started crying.

"So, I think I'm gonna leave now and leave you both-"

"No Leeshy, let's get some smoothie bowl together ", Liv said excited and Alycia looked at her confused when she heard her nickname.

"Leeshy?", I asked.

"It's my nickname, actually only my closest friends call me like that but seems like the DC clan uses it as well", Alycia laughed.

"DC Clan? Okay you know what, before I get more confused, let's just go and get some smoothie bowl", I giggled.

"Oh y/n, there's so much you don't know about your girlfriend", Liv laughed and I paused. Did she say girlfriend? It's weird cuz neither of us have said that before and it's not even official I mean we only reconciled. I looked at Alycia who also looked at me with a shy impression, I guess we both thought the same by hearing this word. Though we acted cool and walked to the door to get to my car.

"Honestly Liv, this sounds hella creepy that you know so much more about her than I do", I laughed.

"Oh shut up, I'm her biggest fan what did you expect", Liv nudged me and Alycia couldn't hold the laugher.

"At least I had the chance to kiss her", I smirked and pulled Alycia over to kiss her.

"Ugh you're making me so jealous y/n", Liv said and Alycia and I busted out in laugher.

"Oh come on fangirl, get in the car", I giggled.

"Why do I always have to sit in the back tho?", she said annoyed.

"Because you're my best friend and giving me and my-", I paused for a second, "crush free space". She just huffed and got in the back while Alycia and I were sitting in the front.

***

The car ride was pretty chill, we've listened to many Taylor swift songs because the only song Alycia knew from her was 'begin again' which we quickly had to change as the biggest swifties.

After a 10 minutes drive we finally arrived at the smoothie bowl shop downtown. We parked the car in the parking lot and walked over to get our smoothie bowls.

"Okay but why exactly smoothie bowls?", Alycia asked while taking another bite.

"Well, our fangirl has a little obsession with this food so it's practically tradition to get it once a week", I laughed.

"Uh is that so", Alycia smirked. " but it's really good not gonna lie"

A/n

Helloo I'm backk! Hope u enjoy this chapter and have a great weekend:)
Also we got a lot Alycia content lately so I thought it's time to upload again hehe