The Meeting

Alycia's POV

It was 9pm and my mom still wasn't here. What the heck took her so long? I checked my phone for notifications but there weren't any. The airport was almost empty. Only a few people were getting their luggage and went to their cars. I already lost hope when a woman came running around the corner in my direction.

"Hey sweetie! Omg I'm so sorry that I'm late my flight was delayed and I couldn't find the gate!" , she gasped.

"It's okay mom. Let's go I don't want to miss our next flight!" I hate being late.

Our next flight to Portugal was at 10pm. We checked in very quickly so we still had time to get a drink. Or more precisely a coffee. I was so tired but i couldn't sleep. Not until i was in the plane. As soon as we got the coffees we went back to our gate and waited for entrance. When the time came we sipped off the cups and went into the long tunnel which brought us to the plane. Our seats were very far forwards but at least i had a window seat.

***

As soon as the plane was in the air i put on my headphones and listened to some old songs. They always calmed me down in a specific way. I watched the beautiful sunset above the clouds. I don't know why but every flight is something special to me. There are always new things you can see and such beautiful moments.
The rest of the flight i took a nap. Even the coffee couldn't stop me from doing that. I woke up from a soft squeeze my mom gave me.

"Honey, we're landed", she said with a clam voice.

"What time is it?", i asked quite tired.

"5.52am. We're at the Andersons by 8"

"Huh, fine. At least i got some sleep. Gosh this time zone's knocking me out!" i smiled.

***

When we got out of the plane, our driver was already waiting for us. We grabbed our luggage and put it in the car. The way to the accommodation was silent but a comfortable one. I thought about what will happen the next weeks. Will i find new friends? Do i have to fly back earlier to film the new season of ftwd? Or can i just enjoy this vacation without all these famous stuff and just be me? I soon will find out.

***

Your POV

I woke up to the chirping of the birds and the warm sun that shone in my face. 6.45am. Perfect time to start the day with a coffee. When i came into the kitchen my father and Paul were already sitting on the table with their coffees and talking.

"Good Morning sweetie! Slept well?", my dad asked with a smile.

"Yes! Omg the bed is so comfortable , i could lay in it all day long!" , i laughed.

"I'm glad to hear that! Wasn't cheap either!", Paul laughed. "So, Leone texted me a few minutes ago that they're already on the way to our house so it's just a matter of time when they'll arrive."

"Alright. I'll be back in 15 minutes. Just want to enjoy the morning a little by myself." i walked off and went with my coffee up the hill to a small fountain in the middle of a flower field. It's was breathtaking. There were all sorts of flowers. From tulips to roses. Everything. But which flower i recognized first was the jasmine. I love this type of flower.