Prolouge

𝔻𝕒𝕚𝕪𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍~

My younger brother won't listen. He won't accept that he needs someone to care for him. I walked through my brother's best friend's village. I knocked on his door.

"Yes? Oh! Hello sir how can I help?", a young man asked.

"Hey Mr. Fujisaki, is Chihiro here? Need to ask im' something", I told him.

"Ah! Hello your majesty!", Chihiro said with a bow.

"I need village suggestions, I need to find someone who will willingly work for my brother", I told.

"Ah! I know a village! That village is full of nice people! Just go across this village and you'll find it!", Chihiro smiled.

I nodded and thanked him. I went to the village he suggested. And I recognized this village as the Village my long time friend Hiro lives in. I haven't visited this village in a very long time, not since my brother was born. It gave me so much memories.

"Hey! Long time no see your majesty!", a familiar voice exclaimed.

"Long time to see Hiro", I smiled as I hugged him.

Hiro and I caught up with whatever. Then we went on our ways. I began checking for candidates, I soon noticed a bakery, liking bakeries I went inside. It definitely smelt like a bakery, and it had a library scent too because of the library nearby. That was nice. I heard some small gasps from I believe the owner's family. I chuckled a bit.

"Hello your majesty, would you like something?", the owner asked kindly.

"That's very kind of you", I smiled.

I looked at the menu.

"Hm.... what's the one up there?", I asked him.

"Ah.. that's my youngest son's favorite kind of bread. Would you like to try some?", the owner asked.

"Alright", I said with a smile

The owner called out to his eldest daughter, Peko, who I've seen before since she visits the palace often to train with Mondo, and she told her youngest brother.

I decided to check out a book from the library, this book was fairly interesting.

"Your bread is cooking your majesty", a gentle but loud voice called out.

I turned to the young boy and smiled at him.

"You can sit with me if you want, I don't mind", I smiled.

The boy seemed to stiffen, but sighed.

"I suppose since it's my break i'll sit with you..!", the boy called out.

He sat across from me. I smiled at him.

"Is there anything new going on in the palace...?", I heard him ask.

For someone who's known to be loud he's actually quite shy.

"No, just looking for someone who will willingly want to take care of my younger brother", I told him.