Chapter 1

𝕋𝕒𝕜𝕒'𝕤 ℙ𝕆𝕍

I just finished packing my things, I was officially moving into the palace! Even the thought of it made me happy!

"Relax your arms Kiddo, we want a good impression right?", My dad reminded me.

He meant no harm with those words, I don't like embarrassing myself with my hyper arms.

"Thanks dad!", I exclaimed.

Maybe I'll finally be able to stay away from my grandfather. He's very rude to my father and I. Very..

"Come on don't think like that! Remember! If anything happens I will take over your body!", a concerned voice told.

Oh yeah....my ghost friend. Anyways, my eldest sister let know that the king was here. So I went to him. And we began our way to the castle. It was really big. We saw two guards. They both bowed to us. I shyly bowed as well. Their conversation with the king was incoherent to my ears. Suddenly one of guards, gently held my hand.

"I'm Takemichi Yukimaru, a close friend and bodyguard to the prince, i'll be protecting you during your stay", the guard who was holding my hand introduced.

"Kiyotaka Ishimaru", I told.

"Is it ok to call you Taka?", Takemichi asked.

I nodded. He opened a door to what it looks like it a room.

"Every worker has a bedroom like this, the king doesn't like what the other kingdoms do", Takemichi explained.

"That's very....thoughtful", I noted to myself.

"Get settled for now, a co-worker will be here to help you soon, I gotta get back to my post", Takemichi told.

"Alright", I muttered as I set my stuff on the bed.

I began to unpack my things. I soon heard a knock on my door. I got up to open it.

"Hello, you must be our newest co-worker", a gentle voice called out.

"Yes", I told.

"I'm Kirumi Tojo, a fellow co-worker here. I thought helping you settle in would be a nice way to introduce myself", she said as she smiled.

We began to unpack and she explained our jobs in a way I can understand it. Which is surprising.

"Thank you for the help..", I shyly told.

"It's my pleasure, tomorrow is the tour of the castle, but to ease all of the pressure, I'll show you this area", Kirumi said with a smile.

We walked in the area. She opened the door to a very pretty place. Where we saw a tall man and a lean man, both maybe around 6 feet, looking at the butterflies. I found the butterflies pretty.

"This is the garden, we have two co-workers who usually keep this garden clean, speaking of them here they are", Kirumi smiled.

"Hello Kirumi, ah..is this our new co-worker? He's very pretty", the lean male smiled.

"This is Kiyotaka, he doesn't mind being called Taka for short, he just got settled in", Kirumi explained.

"A very beautiful name Taka", the lean male said.

"I'm Gonta Gokuhara!", the taller male exclaimed as he held his hand out to shake.

I took it and shook it as well, being silent, not knowing why i can't speak at the moment but not forcing myself to. Or, I might if I have to. So I tried, and tried again but I just couldn't.