Chapter 6

The next day I was pretty excited since today I would be helping my new best friends Gonta and Korekiyo! We shift jobs from time to time, as I learned from Rantaro. As we ate breakfast together Tenko sat up.

"We have physical training with the guards today! Which means we get to see Kaito mess up one way or another", Tenko snickered.

Chihiro, Kiibo, Korekiyo, Gonta and I giggled a bit.

"How exactly does he mess up?", I ask curiously.

"You'll see", Tenko told.

When we finished eating we headed to the training area. I saw a lot of guards, including Takemichi! I waved and he waved back at me. I wondered where Kaito and Leon were but I stuck close to Gonta and Korekiyo, who didn't mind my presence. I guess you could call this nervous? I felt someone pat my head. It was Kaito! I gave him a wave and he said hello back.

"Girls, boys and mystics! It's time to begin!", Tenko exclaimed.

Then we had began. There were bits where I couldn't understand. But someone helped my posture out of pure kindness! I appreciated that.

"Kaito please-", Tenko snickered.

I think he messed up in one way cause it caused me to giggle. By the time it was break time someone hugged me from behind.

"You did great buddy", a familiar face said.

I turned to see Leon. I gave him a small smile. His cheeks grew red? I wonder why.

"Hey you two, Mondo wants to see you", Kirumi told.

So we both went to Mondo. He looked at us with a smile.

"I have a couple questions for both of you", he said.

We payed attention to his questions.

"Leon, I appreciate your helping with the guards. And Taka, I appreciate how much you helped me", Mondo said.

"I have a situation", he said.

"Apparently I have to find a ruler to rule with since my coronation is coming up in August", Mondo quickly told.

Both Leon and I gasped.

"And I need both of your help", he confessed.

"We can do that", Leon said with a smile.

I nodded.

He smiled and hugged us both.

I'm glad he could trust us.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟞 𝕖𝕟𝕕!

369 words!