Chapter 2

It was the next day so I got ready and everything. I put on my apron and went into the cafeteria, already remembering where it was. It was 5:30 when I woke up. I noticed a couple guards around, I sighed lightly. I checked the schedules, the prince and king are first, I began making my specialty bread. Their breakfast is at 6:20. I heard the doors open, I think it was the guards. Once I set the bread in the oven, It was 5:56 am. I grabbed some rags and thought of cleaning the table and chairs, so I got out of the kitchen and went into the dining room. I began cleaning the table. Once I finished that, the door opened again. Without looking I took a bow and returned into the kitchen to put things away. I took the bread out if the oven and set it to the side to let it cool. The door opened.

"It's interesting to see another one awake at this time", Kirumi noted.

"I always wake up at this time", I explained.

She nodded.

"I'll take it from here, and Daiya wants to speak with you", Kirumi told.

I nodded and tried to find the king. So I looked around the big place, I checked this part of the palace, it gave a more....royalty aura. I grew uncomfortable quickly. And plus, I had no idea where I was, and it made it worse. My hands were shaky. My breathing went quicker, and. I couldn't really think. What if I never find the king? I soon felt someone wrap their arms around me. Like trying to hug me or something.

"Hey it's alright dude..", I heard a male voice told.

After a while I calmed down.

"There we go..", the male smiled.

I looked at the male. He had pretty blue eyes.

"Are you new?", he asked me.

"I got here yesterday. I never explored this bit", I mumbled.

"Oh sweet, I'm Leon Kuwata", the male smiled.

"Kiyotaka Ishimaru", I told.

"I'm looking for the king", I told him.

"You came to the right person", Leon winked.

I found that weirdly attracting.

"Yo Kaito! Wake up Mondo for me will ya? I gotta take the new guy to Daiya", Leon yelled out to Kaito.

"Have fun with the new guy Leon! He's a quirky one!", Kaito exclaimed.

I couldn't tell if he was insulting me or not.

"Oh sweet, just like Gonta, Korekiyo, and Kiibo", Leon chuckled.

Leon proudly took my hand and lead me to the king. When we got there the king smiled at me.

"Hello Taka! Thank you so much Leon, stay since you lead him here", The king told.

Leon went near the door.

"That's a fellow friend of my brother and guard", the king told.

"Also, I wanted you here because this area here is where your job is most times, meaning, you have to know where everything is", the king sighed.

"Understood your majesty", I told.

"Just call me Daiya kid", the king sighed.

"O-oh ok!", I stuttered.

Soon Kaito came in.

"Hey, Mondo's awake", Kaito informed.

"Then let's head to the dining room", Daiya smiled.

When we got there I stood near the door, being in between Kaito and Leon. It felt weird. I felt both of their hands on their shoulders, it comforted me a bit. I saw the prince and his brother eating and having a conversation. Leon, who was to my right began to head toward him.

"The prince is rather intimidating at first", Kaito told me.

"But once you get to know him he's nice", Kaito noted.

"You'll like him trust me", he continued.

All I did was nod in response. While I patiently waited, I didn't hear the conversation. I soon felt a hand on my shoulder, wasn't Kaito's. I didn't bother looking up. I was extremely uncomfortable.

"Sorry to inform but he's like Kiibo's situation, please treat him nicely", Kaito told whoever there.

I heard the male sigh before taking my hand and leading me somewhere. And I heard someone else follow from behind.

It looked like a bedroom. I turned to the other two finally looking up at them. I was met with blue and lilac eyes. Out of respect I bowed down to the new person.

"You don't have to do that, i'm very chill", the lilac eyes male told.

His voice was rather deep. I looked up at him.

"My brother and I don't like formalities. Sure, we're royal but we're just not that kind of people", the prince told.

"The name's Mondo, Taka, right?", he asked me.

I nodded.

"I like ya, i'm sure we'll get along", Mondo smiled.

Chapter 2 end

789 words