Chapter 4

As I woke up to another day, I began to do my usual work. My schedule consisted of this:

1. Get ready

2- fix my bed(well, for me)

3- set up the princes's- er Mondo's clothes for the day

4- help him get ready for the day

5- take him to breakfast

6- and do whatever he asks

Yeah.... not that eventful. But my co-workers are extremely nice, especially Tenko, despite not liking men. I'm guessing she's been being nice just for a couple days but I guess she became fond of me?

I was setting my bed when I heard a knock on the door.

"Answer the person Taka, and plus, the guards are around so you don't need to feel worried", Kiyondo chimed before I could worry.

I opened the door to see Tenko.

"Good morning miss Chabashira", I noted

"Do call me Tenko, I don't let most degenerates do this but, you, Hiro, Kiibo and Kokichi are exceptions", Tenko explained.

"Despite Kokichi being a trickster?", I asked confused.

He always teased everyone and Tenko doesn't like it one bit.

"Well, he said he means no harm it's just his strange aura person thing", Tenko explained.

"You mean weird ghost friend in his head?", I asked.

"SiR-", I heard Kiyondo's voice crack at my words.

"I think so", Tenko told.

"It's not what I was here for though, someone came to see you", Tenko told.

"It was a weird looking degenerate and I wanted to let you know that", Tenko told.

That made me feel anxious, who could that be?? It could be anyone I know!

"Boy degenerate or girl degenerate?", I hesitated.

"Uhh girl degenerate"

That made me physically shake. In nervousness.

"Oh! I should take you to Sakura!", Tenko started.

"I got him", Leon called out of no where and taking my hand making my cheeks flush a bit.

"I'll figure out why she's here and yada yada", Tenko said before leaving.

I was holding back tears I didn't know I was holding until they started to fall. Leon pulled me into a hug. I hesitantly hugged back. He was only a little bit taller, but so warm. I remember the last time he held me like this. Mondo though, was way taller. Maybe around 6'2. 

"Relax it's ok", Leon mumbled petting my hair.

"Hey what happened here?", asked a sleepy Mondo.

"I think Tenko scared him that a unknown visitor was here to see him and that freaked him out", Leon told.

"Oh Taka...", Mondo sighed sadly petting my hair.

"You're lucky the prince cares", Kiyondo told.

"You can tell your little second personality that they don't have to be snarky", Mondo laughed.

"WhAt-", Kiyondo exclaimed shook.

"Is it that obvious?", I asked him.

"Nah, just got good intuition", Mondo shrugged.

"Ah....", I noted.

"He's a smart guy", Leon laughed.

"Have you ever had to comfort someone..?", I asked no one.

"Yes actually, I found this the most successful way, I had to do this with Kiibo", Leon chuckled.

"I learn from him", Mondo laughed.

"Leon so I found out- oh hey there!", Tenko told bowing.

"Hey", Mondo told.

"So?", Leon asked.

"She claimed she was his "mom" but I met his actual mom because of Peko and she doesn't look like that!", Tenko exclaimed.

"Ah...his biological mom then", said Peko as she walked to us.

"Biological mom?", she asked.

"Yeah, she treated him badly, then his dad married Hiro's mom so he's in a much healthier family," my sister explained.

She was a guard here, she somehow convinced Tenko to join the castle. She does shifts as well as my older brother. My baby sister Maki is the only child at home but she's helping keep the bakery well, here.

"I can tell why he'd be nervous", Leon told.

"But he has me and the other guards, the co-workers and of course, Daiya and Mondo!", Leon told with a smirk.

I always knew I'd have Protection eventually but I never knew that everyone had each other's backs. That made me smile sweetly but it was hidden.

ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟜 𝕖𝕟𝕕!

686 words!