After story: Epilogue

Since people asked for this, I decided to do it. 

~~~~~~~~~~~

~no one's pov~

It's been four years since Kagome has returned to the feudal era. Nothing major has happened since then. Contact with (Y/n) has been nonexistent in those few years, but Inuyasha just assumed she was too busy. Today was a special day, no it wasn't a wedding, it was a birthday party. Inuyasha and Kagome had a daughter together, named Moroha. 

~~

"I'm not going." Sesshomaru looked at the male fox demon, (Y/n)'s older brother, Yuma. "Why are you asking me anyway..." Yuma asked Sesshomaru, his 9 tails swishing annoyed.

Sesshomaru couldn't give him an answer. He didn't really want to go either, but Rin was looking forward to this so he could hardly refuse. "My sister really knew how to pick guys huh, both ended up with humans, while she's dead." Yuma grumbled angrily. "I'm telling you again, I'm not going." he said, and left Sesshomaru in the room.

Yuma went to grab some sake, and made his way to a secluded bamboo forest. Only those of Yuma's family could enter through the barrier. It was a grave site. He walked down the marble path, and found himself in front of multiple graves, but the only one he cared about was the newest one. The one for his sister, Yuma sat down with the sake bottle. 

"Hey dumbass. The mutt has a kid now." Was the first thing he said as he began drinking.

This was how Yuma spent most of his days. He'd take care of his duties, play around for a while, visit the graves and then go sleep. Yuma returned to his room that night, and stared at the invitation Sesshomaru brought with him. He opened it and looked over it. The first birthday of a quarter demon, human thing. He simple scoffed and burned the paper to ashes. It's been four years since her death, but he still couldn't get used to it. He never thought a day would come he'd miss that annoying love struck sister of his.

Many fox demons learned of (Y/n)'s death four years ago, but everyone knows better than to talk about it openly in front of others. Some people look down on her for giving away her life for a mere human, while others pity her for her unrequited love.

When Yuma learned of her death, he was about to leave to torture then kill the human and the mutt, but was stopped by Sesshomaru. Then he secluded himself to drinking in his room for a whole year. He couldn't even prepare a funeral until after that year. He spent another two looking for ways to bring her back, like that priestess Kikyo, but was unable to find anything. 

(Y/n)'s star ball was destroyed and the shikon jewel was missing. He couldn't do anything but bury her empty casket, full of things she liked and hold himself back from going on a rampage against that filthy human and half demon mutt.

~~

It was the day of the party. Inuyasha and Kagome's close friends came to celebrate. Sesshomaru came with Rin, though it was obvious they probably won't stay long. As everyone gushed over the newborn baby, Inuyasha went over to his brother. 

"I haven't heard from (Y/n) lately. How is she?" he asked him.

Sesshomaru looked down at Inuyasha, wondering if he should continue lying or tell the truth. It's been four years, yet him and his group of friends know nothing. "I haven't heard anything." Sesshomaru said before joining Rin to visit the baby girl.