Moths

Based on the first Inuyasha Movie, sorry that the reader isn't doing much!!

~~~~~~~~~~'

After my dream, I told Naraku I was leaving because I needed some time to think. He asked no questions, and said I can do whatever I want. I didn't like I had to inform him on when I whether I had to leave or stay, but he has been nice and it would be rude to leave without saying anything. I was walking through the forest, enjoying the silence, it helped me think. I ended up walking till I reached a cliff. I sat down, my legs dangling off the edge. I looked down to the forest below me. I was too young at the time of my parents death, I don't know why I had a dream of their death. I only know they were involved in a great demon war, a few hundred years ago and died in that war. The priestess I saw in that dream, I didn't know her. Then waking up to see Kagome and Inuyasha in love and with their own child. "I hate this.." I muttered staring absently to the space in front of me. "After saying my goodbye to Inuyasha, and in the way that I did, it's not like I can go back.." I groaned and lay back on the ground, staring at the stars in the sky. I noticed out of the corner of my eye, a moth. Except, it was black and it flew towards me. I sat up and it stopped in front of me. I held up my hand and it landed on the tip of my finger. I frowned, not recognizing this species. 

"Well, well." I turned seeing 2 girls come out from the forest. One with short dark blue hair and the other with long light purple hair.

"What are you supposed to be?" I asked staring blankly at them.

"Our Master would like to speak with you." They both said bowing to me.

".. Master?" I asked, from their faces and attitudes, they aren't Naraku's pawns. "What is the name of your master?" I asked them.

"Menōmaru-sama." they said. I stood up, staring at them.

"I don't know anyone by that name." I said walking towards them. "What does he want with me?" I asked crossing my arms. 

"Simply, to talk." I looked up seeing someone walk up behind the 2 girls. The 2 girls stood, and walked away, giving us privacy.

"I assume you are, Menōmaru?" I asked him.

"I require your assistance." he smiled at me.

"My assistance?" I asked and he smiled and I noticed there are more moths than before. He smiled noticing my guard going up.

"Don't mind them." he said stepping closer to me, placing a hand on my cheek. I glared up at him.

"Get to the point, moth." I said slapping his hand away. He stared at his hand, then smiled. 

"Let's chat somewhere more, appropriate." he said and the moths surrounded the 2 of us, and I frowned closing my eyes as they flew to close to my face.

I opened my eyes again, and saw a giant tree now in front of me. "... This is.. the Tree of Ages?" I asked. "Making this the Forest of No Return." I said sniffing the air.

"Follow me." he said and he walked down a dark tunnel. I didn't like how this was going, but I followed him anyway out of curiosity.

"Lord Menōmaru." The 2 girls from before greeted him as he entered. I noticed with them, was Kagome, except she was different. She looked at me, but her eyes held no light or recognition to seeing me.

"Inuyasha'a father who fell in love with a human woman. And Inuyasha who has human blood flowing through his veins," he said and I looked at him and he smiled, "Has fallen for a mortal." he said and I bit the inside of my cheek, and turned to look at Kagome who was restrained by roots. 

"Having her here, you expect Inuyasha to come for her." I said and turned to Menōmaru, "What is your plan?" I asked. He then told me his plan to use Inuyasha's sword, Tensaiga and use it to break the seal on his fathers power, so he can absorb it into becoming the new Lord Hyōga. "I don't see why I'm needed in this plan of yours." I said staring at him.