Chapter 1

"Hmm... Where is it? Error said it shouldn't be hard to fine"

The skeleton with black tears grumbles annoyed walking down pulling a suitcase with a bag over his shoulder. A paper in hand showing directions in cursive hand writing with drawings like they got distracted or wanted it cute. The male was in a black jacket, a loose gray turtle neck with shorts and sneakers. A read glowing target was in front of his chest as he walked....

"Hmm...."

"Look... Hes a tainted"

"Pfft... Who even uses that any more... It's hate, it's not common and it isn't rare either... Is that his soul?"

"Who knows? Most-i can hear you, you know"

"A-ah, we are sorry! Excuse us!"

'What I expect? Error did say.... Eh... Oh! There it is!'

He ran to the building happily putting the paper away. A female was water it the plants outside... A human at that... When did error be friendly to....

"Excuse me?"

"Hm? Oh!" The pink hair women turned "Why hello there! You seem new"

"Haha... Yeah, um, my friend told me-Ah! You must be errors friend!"

"That's me... Haha... Um your name?"

"Wah! He didn't tell you!? Like always... I'll yell at him later... The names CQ! I'm error mother!"

'Eh.... Ehhhhh!?'

"Why the shockness? Ah, right.... Hehe, come, come! Must be exhausting with the stuff! Error be home soon! So let's set you up before!"

"Uh sure Ms. Queen"
'How she even know?'

"No need to be so formal killer! Hehe, error did say...."

Killer followed the women in amused a bit. How can this be his mother? Well.... His parents isn't.... Let's just leave that alone.... He hummed at the smell of baking...

"Chocolate... Of course"

"Hm? Hehe, yup! Error loves it after all! Boys! Come down here! Errors friend here!"

'His brothers right?'

"Coming mama!"
"Okay!"

"Ooo! Sit sit!" She motioned "You can leave your bags there for now! I'll get you something to drink!"

"A-ah! You dont-I won't stop her"

"Huh?"
'Why he's bleeding? And why he bright!?'

"Error never beings friends over so when he ask for you to stay, she broke into joy... Even cried and wouldn't let him go"

"Hahah.... Um"

"Oh I'm geno! That's fresh! Fresh the oldest... And no, error the youngest"

"Pft... I'm guessing you got that from Ms. Queen?"

"That's right broseph"

"......"

"Uh, you okay?"

"My apologies" He bowed making them jump "I'm not use to this environment especially his way of talking... Error told me it won't be like my place... Nothin like my place"

"Here's your drink!"

"Oh!" Killer took the cup "Thank you Ms. Queen! I love your hair by the way"

"Oh my, thank you killer"

"No problem at all! Three boys on your own must of been a hand full"

"Heh, yeah, a bit... But they are everything I ever wanted"

"Any mother would Ms. Queen"

"What's your mother like?"

*crash*
"A-ah! Sorry! I wasn't expecting that!Ms. Queen!"

"Ah! No! You hurt yourself! Let me get the gloves and towels!"

"Great...."

"You okay?"

"Huh?" He glanced "I'm just fine geno! Just... My mother wasn't around since she was busy with work so...."

"You had to see her"

"Yes... Oh!" He caught CQ "Let me! I broke it!"

"If you insist... I wonder how error befriended such a well manner person"

"Pft"
*cough*

"Shush you two... Ah, here! Put it on this so it can just be thrown"

—After cleaning—

"Sorry for that question"

"No, no... It's alright" He shook his head smiling some "My mother is a silent person. I was silent and still am around new people Ms. Queen"

"Your talkative to us broski"

"Ah, that's because of error... I actually didn't want to come unless he was here but he made me"

"Heh" Genk smiles "error is pushy"

"Definitely...."

"Did this move?"

"Hm? Ah" He pointed at where fresh motioned to "it's my soul, don't worry about it too much"

"......"

"Oh! That reminds me!"

He sprung up going to his backpack. The three were confused on what he was doing. He then brought out somethinf wrapped hand in it to the mother...

"Like a thank you gift for letting me stay here"

"Ah, then I shall take it!"

"I think you like it"

"Hm? What is it!? Killer!?"

"Ehhh!?"
"That's expensive!"

The mother holded the circle orb shaking as they went closer. killer was confused on why they acted like that.... It's normal item... A dragon orb...

"Killer! I can't take this! How you even get this!?"

"Huh? What you mean? I'm confused.... Is it not to your liking Ms. Queen?"

*ding*
"I'm home! Hm? Killer here!?"

"Yes I am!" Error had came in "hey!"

"Hey.... Oh no" He caught glance of the orb "You did it again..."

"Eh? What you mean?"

"Just keep it mama... Hes doesn't understand.... In this city, these are consider priceless... Anyone who has there hands on it...."

"Ooohhhh.... I didnt know that.... I'll keep that in mind then!" Error sighs before panicking being lifted by killer "I missed you!"

"Let me down before I hit you!"

"Hahaha, you and touching!"

"Um" Geno cleared his throat "where we putting this mama?"

"I brought a case with me if you want it"

"Oh yes! I can put it on the counter then!"

"Okay!" He started going back to his bag "Let me get it!"

"Oh boy... Sorry about rich boy... He not good with...."

"I can see that... Especially with.... And rich boy?"

"Let's not... He's trying to get away and get use to not being...."

"Ahh, okay... Is that's why he's so proper?"

"Oneish.... I'll explain one day... Killer doesn't like talking about it mama"

"Here it is!"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes, This is gonna be so bad... I'm not use to killmare writting/I suck at writting in general)