Chapter 6

"Going on a date with dream?"

"Shut up! It's not like that killer!"

"Says the one standing in front of a closet for 25 minutes"

"....."

"Heh, how about you go into the bathroom and I'll some things for you to try on"

"You sure?"

"Mhm! Unless you want me to go call your-No!"

"Hahaha!" Killer grinned "that's what I thought!"

—After—

"Error you look so beautiful!"

"M-mom!"

"Where you going like that?"

"Oh hush you two! Let your brother do what he wants!"

Error stood their flustered as they argued about him leaving out. Killer was dying on the wall. He had on a black sleeveless one piece, with one leg short while the other was long and open on his back like a diamond. It had a turtle neck too, with a fany pack around his waist. He had a short white boot and a long white boot on to match the fany pack and the clear throw on... He had long black gloves on and a white bonnet on his head too....

*knock, knock*

"Your asker arrived"

"It isn't like! Ugh!" He got more embarrassed "Screw you killer!"

"Yeah, yeah... Enjoy your date"

Error groaned opening the door to dream and nightmare. Night coughed going inside, leaving the flustered two. Dream looked at him up and down Speechless about... Same goes for error....

Dream was in some black jeans, sneakers, a jacket on with a yellow button shirt under. He also had his crown on like always matching... He brought something out of his pockets clipping it on the hat... A red flower...

"F-for you"

"Th-thanks... Dream... It's lovely flower"

'God! why he so damn hot and cute!?

Error then felt eyes looking glaring at his family. Geno and Fresh look like they wanted to murder dream... They were being holded by their collars by their smiling mother. Killer and nightmare were smirking behind waving...

"C-can we go? They won't stop until...."

"Hahaha... Yeah... You look beautiful by the way"

Error blushed more walking a head as dream closed the door. The two brothers then was let go as the mother let out a dark aura. Killer and nightmare jumped away scared... Never anger a mother....

"You boys...."

"M-mom!"
"Uh"

"Need to learn manners! Don't you think?"

"N-no! Agh!"
"M-maks! Ngh!"

"Let's have FUN shall we?"

"WE ARE SORRY!"

The two was dragged away going through a door under the stairs. The two looked at each other laughing nervously.... Never anger Ms. Queen.... That was the conclusion....

"W-why you come along?"

"Cause I know they end up back at our house"

"Ahh... Well! How about we watch some tv nighty!?"

"Tch, that nick name.... Fine"

"Yay!"

'He really is adorable'

"Nightmare?"

"Hm? What is it?"

"Nevermind... Let go shall we?"
".... Shall we go my king?"

Nightmare gripped his head as the imagine appeared next to killer in the same pose. He was bent a little holding a hand out with on behind him smiling with a light unlike present killer....

"You okay!?" Killer caught him "nightmare!?"

"I.... Ngh...."

"H-hey! Nightmare!" The door swung open to cq since she heard him scream "Ms. Queen! H-he!"

"Oh my! Is he okay!?"

"I-i don't know!" Killer was clearly shaking "He suddenly grabbed his head and passed out!"

"Let's lay him on the couch... He be okay killer, don't worry... I promise you"

"... Alright...."

Killer looked down at the passed out skeleton in his hand. The male shouldn't be getting worked up over.... He clicked his tongue getting up following CQ to the living room. The two brothers had came out all exhausted with marks that were healing but stood up seeing killer holding nightmare....

Killer placed him on the couch peacefully down. His light came on getting an imagine of a sleeping white skeleton in purple over nightmare. The male froze confused on who the hell that was... It disappeared as ms Queen came with a towel for his head and some other stuff...

"You okay killer? You look pale"

"Huh? What you mean? I'm always pale Ms. Queen"

"I raised skeletons, I'm not stupid... But I know your worried about him... Just don't get too crazy okay?"

"Heh, yeah... Sorry, a memory flash is all..."
'It does remind me of that time...'

"Memory?"

"Hm? Oh it's nothing really... Just when I was younger with dust and horror.... It isn't my place to tell"
'well... It does remind me of that too'

"Oh... Okay. It's alright, but I'm always here if you need a talk"

"A talk?" Killer tilted his head at miss queen "For what?"

'This boy...'
'Wow...'
'I didn't think...'

"I hope the date goes well for error"

"I hope it doesn't"

"Oh hush you two, dream not gonna do anything to hurt error...."
'Unless you count...'

'That look away says it all'
'That's our point killer'

"Hey sweetheart?"

"Hm? Yes Ms. Queen?"

"You ever found love?"

"Eh? No. Huh, reminds me of error"

They all looked at him curiously, speaking together, "What you mean?"

"Oh... Because of my emotions... He yelled at me for not understanding certain things and started trying to make me show emotions.... It was funny"

"Pft, hahaha! I bet it was! I knew error can get worked up but not like that!"

"Mhm! Same Ms. Queen! Dream also found it interesting!"

To be continued......

(Sorry for mistakes)