Chapter 5

"Soo.... Killer?"

"Stop it now... This knife be up your bones"

"Hehe, just chop the vegetables!" Dream giggles "But Seriously... Gotta tell me?"

"... I don't know"

"What you mean brother?"

"Everytime I look at him or he's near my soul starts going crazy" Nightmare grunbles "And it's annoying"

"That's... Weird..."

"Exactly"

"Don't you got a book on souls? Maybe it can tell?"

"I suppose... I think I have two... Somewhere..."

"We can look after then! But you find him cute huh?"

"Shut up!"

"O-okay!" Dream out his hands up "Just remove the knife from my neck"

"Tch... I do not"

'Your blush says other wise'
"Hehe, if you say so brother"

-Morning; CQ house-

"Hello? This is.... Eh? Hold on a moment... Killer! Can you come here!?"

"Coming Ms. Queen!" He teleported "what's the matter?"

"Here, your father"

She looked at him worriedly as he grabbed it shaking a bit. CQ got even more worried since he spoke like he was talking to a boss or something... That's not a parents relationship...

"Yes, Same to you" He hung up "I didn't...."

"Whats wrong?"

"Hm? Oh, he was just checking up on me. Moms been worried and couldn't focus"

"Oh, that's sweet of him"

"Yeah... Sweet... I'm gonna be in my room... Don't worry okay Ms. Queen? It's all good"

"If you say so...."

"I promise you okay?"

She giggled at him booping her nose leaving away. He really is a playful boy... Killer sighs as he lands on his bed... The male was crying... Why? How he suppose to... He look so dead and lost I suppose.... A dark puddle then startes froming on the group and it shot up forming a figure...

"What the-Relax killer, it's just me"

"N-nightmare? What you doing here? And ho-The main question, is your negativity"

"Eh?"

"We can feel emotions" Nightmare sighs wipping his tears with a tentacle "you look so lost.... I don't wanna see you like this again"
'Why I say again?'

"....."

"Killer.... I don't know what happen but I know dang well everyone loves you for who you are here.... I do too okay?"

"You just met me"

"Maybe... But" Nightmare caressed his face "i still don't like this sight of you... I rather your playful self.... The actual you... Even with no emotions you show you"

"nightmare...."

"Ugh, I sound like dream"

"Pft"

"Don't laugh"

"Hehe, sorry I can't help it! I-ignore me!"

He was laughing behind a his closed hand as nightmare stared. Blush got to his cheeks at the cuteness not able to do anything about it.... Better then him crying at least.... He stopped looking at night with one light on shocking the Guardian...