Chapter 1

(Jakes POV)

  It's been two months since Brooke's kidnapping. We have tried so hard to find her. My daughter needs her mother, I need my beautiful girlfriend back. It's been hell for me and her family. I couldn't figure it out how did mike take her? How can he leave without being seen?
My thoughts are interrupted but baby Isabella crying. Looking up at me with her mother's blue eyes she fussed. I tried everyday for the past two months to keep myself strong for my daughter. I know she knows I'm sad, but I can't have her see me down. Lifting her out of her bassinet I rock her in my arms. Her diaper feels full so I change her and make her a bottle. After feeding her Brookes mom walks in.

" Hey Jake, I'll take baby Izzy out of your hands for a little give you time to rest." She said her eyes were red and puffy. It doesn't matter how long it's been it isn't changing how any of us feel we have all been looking for Brooke, search team and all. I looked at my computer I hacked into all of mikes accounts phone computer anything he has access to. Nothing not a damn thing. Looking out Brooke's bedroom window my eyes swelled with tears.

" I promise Brooke I will bring you home to us!" And that's a promise I plan on keeping.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
( hey guys I know it's been a while since my first story... as you know I have been saying it's in the workes and I hope you aren't disappointed.