Chapter 15

(Mikes POV)

        She looked so peaceful. The blood couldn't compare to her fair skin. The sweat dripping off my forehead while landing on her making her skin glisten. I quickly stitched up her leg making my way to her thighs and then finally stitched up her torso. Looking at my work I knew till the day she took her last breath she would remember me. Something caught my eye in the light. Hmm what a beautiful bracelet. The carving on it caught my attention. That pathetic ass whole. Snatching off her bracelet I tossed in out the window, making sure to lock it behind me. As I was dazed thinking about when I should tell her we are getting married something shifted and made a sound. I turned looking at my beauty she was still sound asleep. I just shook my head and walked into the bathroom. After cleaning up I walked back out only to be greeted with an empty bed.

    "What the f*ck!"  I screamed once something pierced my back. Stumbling I turned and seen her. She was hunched over she turned to limp away. The pain as I snatched the knife out of my back I ignored.

     "Come back here b*tch!" I screamed as she limp ran out the room. I chased after her she must of popped on of her stitches because chasing her was easy she left blood splatters as she went. As soon as I turned the corner my face got smacked with pot.

     "Did you just hit me with a F*cking pot?!" I shouted shocked.

      "Leave me the h*ll alone. Why are you so obsessed with me?" She sobbed out. I took in her frame. She was so small and broken which only made me laugh. She took 3 steps away from me and I took that to move closer to her.

     "F*ck!" She shouted while stabbing me in my stomach with the butcher knife that was in my draw by the sink. I just smirked. It may have hurt like hell but the adrenaline I had pumping in my veins gave me enough strength to move forward and snatch her up by her neck. Hearing her gasping for air was victory in my ears until I heard a loud boom and gunshots followed. Tossing her into the basement she tumbled down the Stairs gasping for air.

     "Stay the h*ll here and don't move!" I warned before kicking and locking the door closed. It took about 15 minutes to notice who so happily ruined my day.

      "WHERE THE H*LL IS SHE!" Jake spat. I just smirked. Noticing he brought everyone with him made me laugh.

     "Where the f*ck is my sister?" Ahh that must be her brother. Banging from
The basement caught everyone's attention. I didn't have time to process anything. All I heard was a gunshot. Burning burning is what I felt. Looking down I saw a big patch of red spreading around my shirt.

    "That's for bombing my mother in laws house! And this this is for putting my wife through so much sh*t." Jake pointed the gun right at my forehead.