Chapter 14

(Brookes pov)

I was cold. Freezing cold. My heart was shattered. Opening my eyes I was greeted with blinding light. My head was pounding and my breathing was semi leveled. I groaned while trying to stand up, that was a mission I failed.

"Good you are up baby girl. I thought you was dead for a minute." His cold harsh voice spoke. My whole body went limp. My blood running cold. I turned ever so slightly and when my eyes met his I felt my soul leave my body.

"H-how?" My voice was hoarse probably from being knocked out cold and not using it for who knows how long. He cupped my face and it was in that moment I noticed my arms and legs were tied up. I couldn't fight it anymore my tears started flowing once I saw the crimson color just winding it's way around my shirt. Was it my blood? Was it my moms? Was is Izzy? Oh no my heart shattered thinking about so many bad thoughts I had to pray pray that my family was okay pray that my daughter wasn't hurt and prayed that Jake found me before this creep did anything to mark me for the rest of my life.

"Well baby girl you see I've been watching you. Following you everywhere. Watching you sleep. I took my chance when I seen Jake let you go to ya mama house and I took that as an opportunity to get you back baby girl. Oh how I missed you so much." His breath smelled of whiskey and smoke. I felt sick to my stomach. Once his lips tried to connect with mine I did the first thing any girl would do. I tilted my head all the way back and rushed so fast I would had thought I broke his nose.

"Ughhh you fucking whore ." He was seething gripping his nose I thought it had fallen off. I couldn't even respond cause In minutes I felt stinging on my right cheek. I looked up and in no time his fist connected with my face. It was enough to force to have me fall out of the bed and onto the floor. I cried out in pain. I felt something cold against my spine.

"Please don't do this." I was sobbing I can't leave my daughter behind motherless. She needed me and I needed her. It wasn't until I felt coldness followed by pain that I screamed. He sliced my leg open. This fucking sick asshole sliced my leg open. I didn't understand what to do so I did what I could do best and went numb. I couldn't feel I didn't want to. I just laid there pain after pain. After a while I finally let the darkness consume me.

           "Don't worry baby girl. It's almost over." Was the last thing I heard before everything went quiet.