Chapter 17

(Jakes POV)

It's been 1 week since we been in the hospital. Brooke is still in a coma. Her vitals have been good, I bring izzy everyday so we can read and talk to her mama. Izzy is now 10 months and she started saying mama and dada along with baba and poop. As I sit here rocking my princess and holding my queens hand I heard the sound of the door open.

"Hey dirty might want to wash your ass so hand over my niece." Chase came in smirking while trying to grab my daughter. I just shook my head and handed her over. I was about to get ready to go shower in the bathroom when I noticed Brooke's hand. It was twitching. Chase seen it as well cause the next thing I knew he was running out and the doctors were rushing in. I was pushed out the way while they started checking her pupils. They started unhooking certain machines and moving around her. That was when my breath got caught in my throat. Her eyes as shiny as ever just stood there looking at my dull ones. My heart fluttered in my chest. My women is awake she's alive she's breathing and she's looking right at me. Once the doctors cleared out of the room
I took my time walking to her. When I was finally next to her bed she took my hand in hers and squeezed it.

"Hi." She croaked out. She tried clearing her through a couple of times but gave up once I handed her some water. I just kept looking at her. Even though she hasn't showered in about two weeks she looked as beautiful as the day I met her.

"Marry me?" I rushed out. She looked confused and shocked and then happy?

"Claire said she sent you to me. She said you was her gift to me basically." Her voice broke a little. Claire? As in her best fiend the one that passed tragically.

"Baby what do you mean?" I asked utterly confused. She softly smiled and looked deep into my eyes.

"She was there. When I went in the sky she was right there waiting for me. She sent you to me. She wanted me and chase to be happy, to stop beating our self's up because of what happened. She also told me to tell you-" she looked at chase I didn't even noticed he was in here. "To stop mopping around and find happiness she wants you to move on. She wants you to be happy." Brooke started to sob. I engulfed her in my arms I didn't care about anything but comforting her. Chase also came to her side with Izzy asleep in her car seat.

"So you guys getting married when?" He chuckled. Looking in her eyes once more.

"It doesn't matter when as Long as she's with me for life, I don't care where when how why. We are in this for life my queen." I said while looking right at her. She smiled placed her hands on both sides of my face and kissed me so softly I thought I dreamed it.

"I love you my husband. For life." She smiled and the rest of the evening was spent planing a beach wedding while her parents came to sit with us. Looking around the hospital room, I felt nothing but love. My heart was complete and it was all from a mistake that changed my life forever. For the better.

The end!!!!!!!!!!!