Chapter 10

(Jakes POV)

   *Ring Ring*
    The sound of my phone ringing woke me out of my deep sleep. I didn't bother looking at the name I was to exhausted to care.

  "Hello" my groggy voice spoke. I heard shuffling and then someone breathing. I instantly shot up off my bed and ran straight for my computer. It didn't take a rocket scientist to know it was Mike on the other line. Quickly putting him on speaker phone and continuing to locate him.

  "Well this is a surprise you see normally you are by Brookes side, one thing I can tell you I love the way her body glistens in sweat. The marks and bruises she still has visible brings joy to my soul. She still has memories doesn't she." He spoke with such humor. My stomach turnt with disgust the amount of heat flaring through out my body. I was ready to kill him. Only problem is he somehow escaped custody.

   "MIKE I WILL FUCKING FIND YOU AND I WILL KILL YOU!" At this point anger was flowing through my veins. No stoping it at all. All I heard was his chuckle before he hung up. His words just sunk in. Grabbing my phone I speed dialed Brooke. No answer. Jason was next on my speed dial. No answer.

  "WHAT THE FUCK!!" I screamed while throwing my phone on the wall. Blood boiling. Teeth locked. Mason came running into my room with a bat in one hand a gun in the other. I wouldn't have noticed the gun if his dumb ass had the safety on.
  *Boom*
I ducked down before looking back at him.
  "Hey dumb ass what is wrong with you?" I asked honestly curious.

  "I thought someone was here trying to rob you, I clearly saved your life." He sounded proud. I just looked at him, confused as to why I said it was okay for Mason to have a gun in the first place.

  "Have you heard from Brooke or Jason at all? Mike just fucking called, he said he was watching her. He seen her bruises and scars and marks. So I know he wasn't lying." I seethed out. No one was answering that's what got me more pissed.

"Dude calm down, Jason decided to take her to the gym today help her get out of her head and stuff man." Mason laughed out. I tilted my head at him. To gym. She was at the gym a public place how can they not see him.

"What gym?" I asked curiously. He looked at me for a second.

  "Nope, you need to let her get some air and time. She's been cooped in the house under so much stress. It's good for her." He smirked looking right in my face.

  "Listen you little dust ball, I need to know where my girl is at all times so either you tell me, OR ILL GET IT OUT OF YOU MYSELF!" I grabbed him by his shirt. He laughed, the little shit laughed in my face.

  "Dude I've been your friend for years. You can't and don't scare me." He continued in laughter. I let go of him and roll my eyes.
"You are very lucky. Now tell me what gym they at?" I looked him dead in the eyes not breaking contact.

"Dude there's only 3 gyms out here do the math." Mason just rolled his eyes huffed and went out the room. Exactly the only one closer to her house is half and hour from me. I grabbed my keys running out the room and down the stairs running into my mother and father.

"Where are you going in such a hurry? Is it Isabella?" My mother asked worry in her voice.

"See I knew that girl was no good of a mother. We should just get custody of our grandchild." My dad blew out. I snapped my neck blood boiling.

"You watch your mouth. Brooke is an amazing mother so don't you ever fix your lips to say anything negative about her." By this point Chase came running in to see what was wrong.

   "Jake calm down bro what's going on?" Confusion was clear as day on his face.
  "He called Brooke a bad mother!" My teeth never separating as I grind them together. Anger was seeping through my body. I just wanted to snuff him one good time. I didn't care if he was my father.

  "Dad why the fuck would you say that?" Chase wasn't as angry as I was but he was mad now. I didn't bother waiting for that jack ass to respond I just jumped into my Benz and kept it pushing. Arriving outside of the gym I stood examining the area. No sign of That bastard Mike anywhere. As I was about to exit my car I noticed the gym doors opening. There she was, breath taking even after being all sweaty. She was safe and okay. I watched as her and Jason went into his car and started driving off. Is it weird that I'm following them right now? I think not. *sigh* I ran my hand down my face.

  "What are you doing Jake? Mason was right you need to let her breath." I seen them turning into McDonald's. Laughing at the fact that my angel just finished working out only to eat McDonald's after was ironically funny. I decided to just keep driving instead. I'm going to visit my princess. I decided to go to Brookes house. Making my journey there. I'm glad for the terrible mistakes I made. Now I have my own beautiful family. I thought to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* wow what an amazing man don't we all just want someone to love us like Jake loves Brooke 😩🤣 anyways I know it's a weird chapter but bare with me people 💓💓 but anyways happy reading love bugs 😘😘