lost.

A/n; "To start the chapter off I'd like to apologize for the last chapter and for those that did manage to read it but this chapter will have some of the parts in here and I'll figure out the rest."

3rd person Pov.

Kurogiri: "I am not sure at the moment..." (should he? lmk)

Izuku: "Alright that's fine, you can decide whenever you're ready."

Kurogiri: "Thank you."

Izuku: "No problem, now any last requests before you guys get a fresh start?"

....

Toga: "Why are you doing this exactly? were you told to....?"

Izuku: "Ever since I met you all I started connecting dots, searching for ways to get you out. I knew what AFO was after I just didn't know how exactly you were connected. I was going to bring it up to my father but he beat me to it."

Twice: "so it is because of someone's orders... do we have to follow their orders too? No! we don't!"

Izuku: "Nope. You can join through your own free will. Your names will be passed around the police stations in the area telling them of the situation, if any refute they'll be put under a test. From here on out you won't have to worry much. "

The LOV stood there shocked, confused, "Lost". They didn't know what to do in this situation. All their lives they never received an ounce of kindness from anyone but themselves. They just nodded at Izuku's words, not knowing what to say.

Diana: "We can get your scars checked out today Dabi if you want that is..."....

Dabi: "Today... I wanna get it over with..."

Jace: "Twice? wanna see what works for you and your double issue"

Twice: "Hell yeah! fuck no!"

Jace: "Alright, looks like I'm with you twice, Louis is with Dabi, who do you girls want?"

Diana: "excuse me? Girls stick together, we're gonna help Toga find herself and be comfortable with herself.

Toga: "you will??"

Alya: "Obviously! you've been stuck with a bunch of smelly guys for God knows how long! You need your own space and things, so WE are taking you shopping, no limit!"

Toga froze as she heard Alya finish... She never had any real female friends that took the initiative to care for her. They always saw her as the daughter of the Toga family and not her. Toga stood there quietly nodding. Izuku, Damien, Lewis, and Jace were used to it after being friends for 15 years and the girls always found their way into people's heart on accident.

Jace: "Well? what are yall waiting for? Get moving and look around!"

With that, the LOV cautiously walked into the house. It was small but very spacious, much to their surprise. The kitchenware was the thing that caught Kurogiri's eyes the most. Next, they moved towards the rooms. First was Toga then Twice, Dabi, Shigaraki, And finally Kurogiri. They were all empty since the Trouble makers wanted the LOV to choose out their own designs, furniture, bedding, and clothes.

Lewis: "Alright, if we're gonna take you to see the specialist now then we gotta go now and we can do the shopping later, pretty sure the girls won't be done by then anyway"

Twice: "How do you know that?! Not like I wanna know anyways!"

Jace: "Oh please we know them, they'll probably take the whole day buying shit just to send the majority to this address"