Mother's Day Special

A/n; "Unlike most Americans, I celebrate mother's day on may 10th so yeah, enjoy!"

Alya's pov.

Today's mother's day, me and Lewis plan on visiting mom today. I got dressed quickly and headed downstairs.

"LEWIS!! ARE YOU DONE YET?!"

Lewis: " IM ON MY WAY DOWN, QUIT YELLIN' AT ME!"

We headed out once we had everything we needed. On the way there, we stopped by a flower shop and bought her favorite flowers. It didn't take us long before we reached our destination.

Worker: "Ah! Alya and Lewis, came to visit your mother today?"

Lewis: "Yep, are you visiting you visiting yours anytime soon?"

Worker: "My mother and I don't have the best relationship so I don't think so."

Alya: "Oh... well I'm sorry to hear that... we'll be on our way then."

Worker: "Alright! Good luck in life kiddos, be safe!"

Alya and Lewis: "Thank you! You too!"

3rd person pov.

Both siblings walked into the garden area. Once they reached their destination they stopped.

Alya and Lewis: "Happy mother's day momma...!"

Both siblings sat down as they placed the flowers on their mother's grave. They felt tears pricking their eyes, they tried their hardest to stop the flows of tears from coming. It's been years since their mother died but they can never get over it. The sibling cried on each other as they stayed in front of their mother's grave. This happened every time they came to visit her. They didn't have the best relationship with their father but they didn't care, They stopped calling him their Father since the age of 6, but that's ok for them, they didn't need him. Both siblings stayed there for the rest of the day 'till 10 pm, when they headed back.

--------------------

Diana's Pov.

I left Japan via teleportation back to the U.S to visit my ma. She doesn't know I'm here since I told her I wouldn't be able to make it. I know she was upset since she probably thinks I'm not coming. Here I stand in front of my mother's door ready to surprise her.

*knock knock*

??: "¿Quien es?/Who is it?

"The police were looking for Maria Solstice."

Maria: "Joder..."/Fuck...

She opened the door ready to face the door until she froze.

Maria: "Pinche mocosa! Me asustaste!"/Fucking brat! You scared me!

"Hola Mami..!"/Hello Mami

I pulled her into a hug as she hugged me back.

Maria: "pense qué no ibas a venir!"/I thought you weren't coming!

"Pues vine so arreglate qué te voy a llevar a pasiar y a comer"/well I came so get ready cause I'm going to take you out and to eat

Maria: "porqué?"/why?

"Como qué 'porqué'? Hoy es dia de las madres! andale arreglate, acá te espero!"/What do you mean 'why?'? Today's mother's day! hurry go get ready, I'll wait for you here!

Maria: "vale pues, esperame!"/ok then, wait for me!

3rd person pov.

As Diana waited for her mother to get ready she started planning things out if something didn't work out the way she wanted. She also hoped to not run into any crime or any racists today or she was sure someone would end up in the ground for running her mother's day. Once Maria was done she stepped out of the house and Diana stayed silent as she looked at her mother in her favorite traditional blouse her mother made for her before she passed away. Both Women made their way to her mother's favorite restaurant. Once they were done they headed to other places her mother always wanted to go, even if it was across the world, of course via teleportation.

----------------------

A/n; "I'm making Jace and Damien orphans so they have no parents. sorry lol."

-----------------------

3rd person pov.

All of 1a went to visit their Mother with gifts and flowers. Those that didn't have one would just stay in the dorms or at home. Some would visit someone they saw as a mother figure.

Todoroki had left to meet his mother along with his siblings. All they did was talk with her and catch up on some achievements. They didn't leave till late. Once they left the light In Rei Todoroki's room turned off, she freaked out slightly until the lights turned back on. She calmed down for a second before she laid her eyes on a letter on her desk along with her favorite flowers. She opened the letter and started to read it.

Hello, mother.

You may have not been in the best mindset but I'm glad I have you as a mother, even after all your suffering. Thank you. I love you, mom. Btw I'm still alive.

Sincerely, T.T

------------------

Rei tried to figure out who wrote her the letter until it hit her.

Rei: "Touya...? Y-you're alive...?"

She couldn't sleep for a while as she thought of multiple possibilities as to how. She decided to leave it for tomorrow. She smiled at the window as she went to turn the lights off and went to bed. What she failed to see was the dark figure across the street, smiling at her.

-------------------

Izuku took his mother out on a mission per her request for mother's day. Despite her innocent face, she loved the thrill of being in a life-or-death situation which, Izuku and Hisashi hated. She called her husband to come and celebrate her as a mother which he didn't refute. He came via teleportation. They went on a total of 3 missions with Inko in the lead. After that, they went to get ready and went to eat. They all got recognized in public by many people but were left alone since they all knew it was mother's day and didn't want to disturb the family.

END.

A/n; "omg I'm done! I know I said I'd update my other books but I wanted to do a mother's day special. I make my mom a card by hand every year and I make them for my sisters too. My sister decided to make food and invite my other cousins to come to eat. yes, I wrote this on mother's day and yes it's published the same day. lmk what you did for your mother today. If you don't have someone as a mother or a mother figure, I love you! Don't forget to eat little spawns of satan!

Rnoyola