I want to sleep.

Hawks pov.

Fuck...

Is this kid serious? I've seen him fight a little during one of his trainings but I have never seen anything like this. But that lab... I hated every second of it, but I couldn't show it not in front of them.

He lied to me. He hurt me. They hurt me, they all hurt me.

I don't need them, but this kid's aura... I don't like it.

He said he'd take me to the hero commission center, though I don't think he'll be let in that easily especially with being a random person. I don't believe in God or any of the Gods there may be, they didn't help when I begged for their help, to help me get out, but I pray to God or any Gods there are, for him to not be allowed in. I'm not ready. I expected to be tied up but then this kid comes and says he'll help me out. Bullshit.

One thing I learned from my time with my asshole of a father, is that I should never get my hopes up. There's always some type of loophole unless he kills them, but this is one of those kids from U.A, what will he do exactly?

3rd person pov.

Once they arrived they went ahead and parked their car somewhere. Izuku reached for the door but so did another hand. Izuku turned to see his homeroom teacher, Mr. Aizawa.

Izuku: "Aizawa? What are you doing here?"

Aizawa: "Stupid commission called me in..."

Shigiraki: "Sounds like you aren't a big fan of the hero commission"

Aizawa: "I'm not, never was, and never will. Why are you here?"

Izuku: "Hawks."

Aizawa seemed to get the idea and hummed in acknowledgment. He opened the door for Izuku as they stepped in the alarms went off, everyone in the room went on guard.

Random hero: "There! Near the entrance!"

Izuku and his company realized they were the ones that set off the alarms. Izuku let out a sigh of annoyance which went notice by Aizawa and Louis.

Random hero: "Shigaraki! You are under arrest for mass murder, trespassing on private property, endangering citizens, destruction of property! Do not resist or we will have to put you down by force!"

Izuku: "OI! Shigaraki is with me! put your weapons down too, I'm a fucking citizen at the moment and I'm not afraid to sue you or light this place up. WEAPONS DOWN!"

The people in the room seemed to flinch towards the end.

Izuku: "We're here to for a meeting, now let us through or you're hero license is over with."

That seemed to get through everyone's head since they all moved away. Izuku and everyone else made it to the elevator.

Inside the elevator.

Damien: "What floor are you going to?"

Aizawa: "Top."

Dabi: "well ain't that convenient"

Shigiraki: "I wanna press the button!"

Dabi: "No, I am"

Damien: "bullshit I asked which meant I was pressing the button."

Aizawa didn't want to hear them argue anymore so he pressed the button while Izuku snickered at the act. Not long after, they reached the top which made Hawks' playful demeanor leave in an instant.