The Midoriya Family

3rd pov.

It’s been a week since Izuku and Damien went on their date and since then things were pretty tense in the dorms, The main reason being the matter between Izuku and Uraraka who has yet to be let back on campus.

Mr. Aizawa walked in the common room with a stack of papers in hand and walked over to Izuku.

A: “Come with me to Nezu’s office.”

I: “Ok.”

Izuku didn’t hesitate to respond since he knew why they were going to Nezu’s office. Once they got there Mr. Aizawa left leaving Izuku there. Izuku knocked and took a deep breath before walking in.

N: “Hello there Izuku, please take a seat.”

Izuku complied as he looked beside him where his parents were along with their lawyer and on the other side sat Uraraka and her family. At first glance Uraraka seemed calm as did her parents but that was before Nezu spoke.

N: “Today we will be talking about what course of disciplinary action will taken in regards to student Ochaco Uraraka against student Midoriya Izuku. First I’d like to ask the Uraraka family if you happen to know why you are in this meeting since you look confused.

OD(Ochaco’s Dad): “Well if we have to be honest no, this is the first we’re hearing that Ochaco is in trouble, I thought this was a simple behavioral report about her grades so I took half the day off.”

OM(Ochaco’s mom): “Like my husband said I took half the day off thinking it’ll be a quick meeting with parents but by the looks of this family’s faces it’s not is it?”

N: “Omo? I’m sure I sent a letter regarding this matter, perhaps it wasn’t received properly. No this is not a normal meeting, it has come to my attention that your daughter has been harassing another student to the point where cameras were added inside said student’s dorm and in the bathrooms. There are a couple more things that your daughter has done but those were ones I cannot ignore.”

“”Excuse me?!””

N: “As you have heard concerning this issue I have called in the other student as well to give out his testimony in front of you.”

OM: “Young man, would you happen to have any proof that our daughter did this to you?”

I: “Yes sir, here you go. I ended up adding a surveillance camera in the hall after I found one of the cameras in my room so it has the date and time for each time one was placed and when it was found.”

Izuku saw as the color in their faces disappeared and a frown appeared on both their faces as they watched the video until they watched it all. 

Silence. It stayed silent for a couple of minutes before the parents got up and bowed deeply towards Izuku.

“”We would like to apologize for the actions our daughter did.””

OM: “Although our apology isn’t much I sincerely apologize for not realizing these tendencies sooner.”

OD: “We believed we raised her well but apparently we have not and failed as parents so we will leave her punishment to you and I hope that you aren’t lenient on her.”

OM: “We will not intervene even if we might think it’s too much but-“

At this point The Midoriya’s who had kept silence through the whole thing finally spoke well Inko did.

K(Inko): “You. I remember you, you came to my house before claiming you were my son’s lover and even showed me photos at that time I didn’t think anything of it which was clearly a mistake on my part. Can you explain why you did this to my son who had yet to provoke you until recently?”