Now Boarding

3rd pov.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"YOU'RE WHAT?!"

Izu: "Damn you guys are loud, I'm going to America and I don't know when i'm coming back or even IF i'm coming back.."

Kat: "When?"

Izu: "Not 100% sure yet but most likely in a week or 2..."

Sero: "So you finally decided.."

Izu: "Yeah..."

Denki: "We'll miss you!"

Aoyama: "I'll mss our tea time together.."

Sato: "I'll miss baking with you, also you have to teach me that recipe for *******(your choice) "

Izu: "Sure hahah..."

Alya: "You guys are going to make me cry..!"

Lewis: "We'll miss you guys too!"

The class broke out into tears before turning into a hug session for almost everyone and Aizawa allowed them to do so because the group had informed the teachers beforehand and the results were the same.

Midnight started sobbing, Mic started wailing and worrying what he'd tell Eri which caused Aizawa to start thinking of ways to break it down to her.

Snipe sighed out in relief. Let's just say that the group definetley bothered him during their long stay at UA.

Nezu was disappointed, all of his entertainment was leaving with no one to challenge anymore.

Recovery Girl was sad because she ened up getting attachted to Jace. She saw him like a grandson.

Aizawa ended up letting the class do whatever as he planned a day to break the news to Eri.

The 1A door slammed open to reveal Shinsou, Monoma, and Kendo, all three out of breath and disheveled.

"YOU'RE LEAVING?!?!"

Damien: "Damn news travels fast here..."

Jace: "Rumors then.."

They too were added into the crying and hugging frenzy and quickly went into memory lane with the rest.

They later planned to throw a part for the group before their departure after getting a set date.

Within the day, Izuku had set a date to meet with all the kids he knew. Eri, being the closest, heard the news first had cried herself to sleep when she found out.

Once she woke up Izuku and eveone had taken her out to play and enjoy the day trying to distract her from everything else.

Next was Kota and The Pussycats. They made their way toward the camp and met up with all of them before sitting them down to break the news. Kota stormed out while the Pussycats teared up as they gave permission for Izuku to take him for a day.

Jace had locked in his location as soon as he met Kota's eyes prior to Izuku's warning.

He told Izuku he was on a cliff a couple minutes walk from them. They tried to follow but Izuku told them not to. He ran all the way to the semi broken cliff.

Izu: 'It's been a while since i've been here...'

He walked unutil he saw Kota holding his knees with his head down.

Kota: "What do you want?"

Izu: "Awwe Kota.. do you not want me to go?"

Kota: "...."