Too many interruptions.

3rd person pov.

The next day Izuku woke up with a headache and with slight pain in his neck. He looked around to see his friends missing but his boyfriend was hugging him with a frown.

He leaned over to push up his eyebrows to get rid of the frown.

Damien: "no... Don't touch....him.."

Izuku's pov.

Ah. He's dreaming about that time again. I've been kidnapped on multiple occasions and there was one where I ended up in a coma for 2 months. We didn't figure out how it happened until after I woke up and since I was with him, he went on a rampage once he found out who and why. Safe to say, they are no longer on this planet so not much to worry about.

"Damien, wake up."

D: "mm... no"

"Get up, I have to pee."

D: "Alright.."

I got up to get ready, I'm so glad it's Friday. I plan on taking Damien out on a date today because I've been busy this whole week and I need a break and so does he. I miss him too much to let this class fuck up my life.

I already asked Aizawa if I could have 3 days off because I will be enjoying my boyfriend to the max. I made reservations at different places to enjoy on the cheap. We'll be sleeping at one of our hotels and I obviously booked a whole floor because who wants interruptions mid way?

I got out of the bathroom with only a towel covering my bottom only to see 3 uninvited guests surrounding my boyfriend. Should I kill them? They can't say anything to me either because it could count as self defense if I provoke them enough.

"So? Who wants to explain as to why the fuck I see 3 unwelcomed bitches in my room harassing my boyfriend this early in the morning, also how the fuck did you get in my room?"

Uraraka: "uh..um.."

"Well? Spit it out damnit"

Uraraka: "I-I picked the lock..."

Mina: "We wanted to talk to a whore"

*Slap*

Hakagure: "Why'd you slap her?"

"My boyfriend isn't a mirror so get the fuck out and you. You better keep your ass away from me unless you want to go to court."

Mina: "Asshole, How could you hit me?! Hasn't your mom ever taught to never hit a girl?!"

"First of all bitch, don't bring my mother into this or I'll make sure you can't find a job elsewhere. Second, hit you because you were looking for a whore and my boyfriend isn't you mirror, there's some in the bathrooms. Third of all, I was taught to never discriminate, so you don't get be an ass because you're a girl. E for equality bitch, now get the fuck out before I throw you out the window."

All three walked away while I walked over to my boyfriend.

Damien: "Fuck I love it when you get like that..."

"Oh yeah? Well go get in the shower and get ready, we're going out."

Damien: "Where?"

"What? You didn't think you'd come visit me after not being able to talk or touch each other for this long and I won't take you on a date, do I look like an animal?"

3rd person pov.

Damien got all excited and rushed to get up. He looked over towards Izuku's clothes to see how he was going to dress.