31 [end]

892,435 likes      213,485 commentschaesoopark__   my love

892,435 likes 213,485 comments
chaesoopark__   my love

namjoo1e: AWEE SO CUTEE
nayeonnie_: STOP IM SO HAPPY FOR U GUYS ITS NOT FUNNT
ncteuzen111: Aaaa Mark is so cute !! 😍
onyour__mark: 🥺🥰
darien.wong: sheeeeesh u guys r so lucky to b dating each other 🙌🏻🙌🏻
_jenlim: Markkkkieeeee
enceeteadooie: ugh stop being so damn cute i'll block u 😒😩🤚🏼‼️‼️

load more comments...

chaesoo stretched her arms after being hunched over her kitchen counter for the past two hours. it was about time she took a few weeks off, her head was about to implode.

she turned her head to her bedroom door as nayeon walked out.
"good evening to you." chaesoo dropped her arms on the table and smirked.

nayeon walked over to the fridge and pulled out a water bottle. her hair was a mess, her whole face was puffy.

"god, your bed is so comfortable." she hoarsely spoke, gulping down three quarters of the water bottle.

"where you off to today?" chaesoo asked as she packed up her stuff.

"meeting a guy."

chaesoo parted her lips in surprise, "oh-ho~ good luck with that." she chuckled.

"you? i heard it's mark's birthday." nayeon pointed to the calendar that had his birthday marked on it.

"yup. he's not really doing anything today," chaesoo took out a box and opened it to reveal a bracelet, "boom."

nayeon gasped and took a closer look at it. she squealed, "that's so damn cute— i hate you guys. making me feel so lonely."

chaesoo chuckled as she put the box back into the pretty bag. she picked up her jacket and bag before opening the door, "bye~ don't do anything stupid."

"as if." her friend scoffed.

____

she looked down at her feet as she walked to the elevator. she was lying if she said she wasn't nervous to give him this gift.

she had spent an hour sending him a long birthday message at 12am.

hesitantly pressing the button, she exhaled short and sharply.

as she walked down the hallway, she sees mark walking out of a room. he looked like he was ready to leave. she pressed her lips together.

"i'll see you later." mark closed the door and turned his head to her direction.

"oh— chae!" his face instantly lit up, seeing the person he was longing for ever since he woke up. she smiled and walked towards him.

he embraced her with his built arms, "as always, you smell amazing."

the butterflies came. she was dying in his hold. as he pulled back, he gave her a warm smile.
"you off now?" she asked.
"yup, now it's just you and me~" he cooed.

she slipped her hand onto his and intertwined them, "i have a lot of free time now by the way. i get to see you way more often." he sighed in relief.

"same here," chaesoo walked ahead of him and turned back to face him as she walked backwards, "but it's time for the birthday boy to choose where to go."

mark scoffed a laugh and held her shoulders, turning her around whilst putting an arm around her.
"if i was being honest, i'd like to go everywhere with you." he chuckled.

"stop with that."
"why? is it because it makes you blush?"
"as if!"

he looked at her cheeks, "you're lying."

"hurry up and choose." she frowned and looked away from him.

mark hummed as he thought of a place for both of them to go. he clicked his fingers and pointed at her at the idea he had.

"i know a nice place." he grinned.

____

it was breezy, the weather was leaning towards the colder side. there weren't many people around since it was pretty chilly.

"ah, should've brought a thicker jacket." chaesoo huffed as she stood by the railing to watch the the beautiful lake.

from behind, mark engulfed her with his long puffy jacket. she raised her eyebrows in surprise and broke out into a smile. he placed his chin on her head as he looked at the lake.

"you're back." she spoke.

"yup and i got handwarmers for you." he placed them in her hands.

chaesoo sighed in relief, "thank you."

"this is it, this is the life. from texting to hugging like this, crazy isn't it?" mark chuckled. she could feel the vibrations of his laugh on her back.

"definitely. you are way more touchy than i thought." she giggled.

she was more than glad that they sticked together when she thought he would remain an online friend. luck was on her side, she was thankful for that.

remembering the gift she had bought him, she took it out of her tote bag.

"i got you a little something." she grinned and turned around to face him.

he raised his eyebrows in surprise but was more than happy to receive a gift from her. taking it from her hands, he pulled out the box. he opened it and parted his lips upon seeing the bracelet.

"oh my god." he spoke, carefully taking it out.

chaesoo chewed on her bottom lip. he gave it to her to help him put it on his wrist. she smiled once it was on, "it looks nice."

mark furrowed his raised eyebrows and hugged her once again.
"i love it so much. thank you chae."

she could never get over how good his hugs were, "happy birthday my love~" she cooed, followed by a chuckle.

he pulled back and placed his lips on hers. both mark and chaesoo could feel the sparks fly, butterflies in their tummy.

the brush of his fingers on her neck and cheek filled her up like warm honey. his lips were so soft, she could never get enough of them. as they pulled away, a smile was plastered on mark's face.

"ah..i love you so much." he placed his forehead onto hers.

"i love you too, mister lee." she replied and proudly smiled, putting her arms around his neck and pulling him in for another kiss.

would she find another guy like mark? would she find him again in her next life? that's the million dollar question.

for now, she will love him to her fullest and would die for him forevermore.

thank you.

[A/N:]

andddd roll credits 😩

i would like to thank you all for reading this, it means so much to me that you've read till the end.

although this book was kind of bad...i still am thankful that you guys actually still read it heh.

and i will love you forevermore <3

i have another nct book if u wish to read lol, it's about taeyong !!! slow updates doe ;(