14

"did you see those group of guys? i thought i saw johnny." chaesoo pouted in confusion. nayeon's eyebrows dropped, "i think you're just hallucinating."

she also thought she was hallucinating too. nayeon gulped down the pills, she groaned as her hand went up to her neck.

"that got stuck for a second." she coughed, drinking more water. it was almost noon and chaesoo was already feeling a little lethargic.

they left their hotel room and waited for the elevator, "ugh, these shoes are killing my feet." nayeon whined, touching her foot.

chaesoo tilted her head as she leaned against the wall, "oh aren't those the designer ones?" she questioned.

nayeon nodded, "dior, bougie i know." she chuckled, her attention shifting to the opening doors of the elevator.

they stepped in and chaesoo leaned against the metal wall, pressing the first floor button. "has mark talked to you today?" nayeon asked, texting someone which was probably jisung.

she nodded, "he wanted to make an instagram, i could imagine how many followers he would have." she raised her brows.

"he could actually surpass jaehyun." nayeon shrugged, chaesoo nodding in agreement.

as the elevator doors open, they headed out and turned left, not sparing a glance to the right side, "there was this new store i wanted to go to.." nayeon's voice trailed off as they walked further from the elevator.

mark who was standing on the right side, perked his head up upon hearing the same voice from before. this time he knew whose voice it belonged to.

his lips parted, seeing them as they walked out of the hotel. he gulped and his heart beat increased, he didn't even attempt to stop them.

a soft smile crept up on his lips.

his hand stopped the elevator doors from closing and stepped inside, jisung ran inside too.

"i was trying to find you." jisung panted as he threw his head back. mark hummed and looked at his shoes.

"i saw chaesoo and nayeon." mark spoke, making jisung snap his head towards him. his eyes widened, "you did? well what did they say?" jisung asked.

mark pursed his lips, "i didn't talk to them, they just walked past me." he replied, putting his phone back into his pocket.

"i can see why." jisung eyed mark up and down, he was wearing a cap that didn't reveal his face that much.

____

chaesoo carried nayeon's shopping bags, she had went into at least ten different shops and bought something from five of them.

both of them had bought skincare products. nayeon dragged chaesoo to a trendy clothes store, resulting to her buying three clothing items.

"don't you want to go buy some more for yourself?" nayeon questioned, taking some of the bags from chaesoo's hands.

she shook her head, "the skincare and the top and pants are just fine."

they went back to the hotel and waited for the elevator once again. chaesoo glanced into the bags, feeling satisfied about going shopping.

as they stepped into the elevator, voices were heard coming out of the other elevator, two voices that gained nayeon and chaesoo's attention.

they looked at each other then at the door, a glimpse of haechan and doyoung walking past before the doors shut.

the two were left speechless.

"so," nayeon spoke, "are we going to ignore the fact that we just saw..them?" her eyebrows were raised up high in shock.

"nope, not going to ignore that." chaesoo answered, her eyes wide.

they walked to their hotel room and set down the bags before jumping onto the bed. "wait, are we sure it's them?" chaesoo asked.

"it seemed pretty legit, two tall and handsome men walking past with pretty voices. i think that's them." nayeon replied.

"i told you i saw them! they are in this hotel—"

they paused and cupped their mouth in shock, the realisation hit them, nct127 were staying in the hotel they were staying at.

"oh my god." they both said in unison.

[A/N:]

pls i can't stress this enough,

do NOT go for other fandoms because they're winning on the charts, they have a right to win. it's so nice to see groups that aren't as recognised much win #1 but going at them is just immature.

jaemin wouldn't be happy if he saw his fans do stuff like that 😠😠

much love xxxxx

clara.