19

"so are you going to make an instagram, or should i say markstagram?" chaesoo chuckled, looking up at him as they walked into the hotel.

mark tilted his head, unsure. she nodded understandingly and clasped her hands together, "if i go to korea, would you come see me?" she questioned.

"of course, i'll try to since you know..people can find me easily and start to stir stuff up," mark sighed in disappointment, "but i'll make sure i see you." he put an arm around her.

he adjusted his black mask and pressed the elevator button. mark pulled chaesoo closer to him as he leaned against the wall. her back was pressed up against his chest.

"so tired man." he whined as he nudged chaesoo into the elevator.

chaesoo watched as the elevator doors shut, clicking the two floors they were staying on. she turned around and met with mark's eyes, "that's your floor right?" she pointed to the glowing number.

mark nodded and threw his head back, looking up at his reflection in the roof. she couldn't help but admire the man's features, just the perfect guy for her.

she definitely was on cloud nine.

"okay," chaeso held up a peace sign, "gotta go." the rest of her fingers raised up, turning into a wave. mark pouted and glanced at his watch, "can i come with you?" he asked.

a bigger grin appeared on her face, "yes! come." he followed her out of the elevator. he held her hand as she walked in front of him.

when they reached her room door, chaesoo looked back. mark was mesmerised by her looks, she had a healing smile like yuta's.

mark pulled her closer to him, his arms wrapped around her. once again, chaesoo didn't feel cold anymore.

"i'll miss ya." mark sighed. chaesoo chuckled and pat his back, "me too. i'll definitely meet mork again though."

what caught him by surprise was the little peck on his cheek. he pulled back and saw a pink cheeked chaesoo with a shy smile.

his lips tugged a grin, "bye beautiful."

"bye handsome." she cooed, waving as she entered the room.

mark put his hands into his pocket, walking off with a smirk as he replayed the scene in his head.

____

"what do you mean?" chaesoo frowned, looking at nayeon who was looking glum.

"jisung and i did talk about it, being just best friends would be best. he's literally a teen still and i don't think the company nor the media would like that." nayeon sighed.

chaesoo nodded as she listened, "are you okay with just being friends?"

"oh absolutely! when we older i'll definitely date the guy if i can." a laugh escaped both their lips as the snuggled up in their blankets.

they both fell into silence, nayeon falling asleep but chaesoo was still awake. she looked out the window from the bed, it was a clear sky.

her eyes glistened from the city lights. today was memorable for her, meeting mark. she had genuine feelings towards him, not just because he was an ace idol.

but her question was, when would she see him again? how long until she would meet him?

these thoughts made her feel glum. however, she tried to stay on the positive sides. chaesoo fully turned her body around to admire the city.

her eyes started to droop, fighting the urge to fall asleep but in the end fell into a deep sleep.

[A/N:]

we back

and i'm not liking the fact that i have to go back to school :((( i have so many ideas during class but they just fly out of my head once i come back home

also i'm trying the chloe ting workout LMAOOO and it actually works so i highly recommend her workouts 😌

much love xxxx

clara