15

jaehyunniesuwu
hey i have to ask u sumn

morkielees
what's up

jaehyunniesuwu
soo..um i may have saw haechan and doyoung earlier..

morkielees
oh lmao where

jaehyunniesuwu
the hotel i'm stayiNG AT

jaehyunniesuwu
so i've come to a conclusion

morkielees
i saw you

jaehyunniesuwu
sORRY WHAT

morkielees
i sAW you chae, u walked right past me 👹😭

jaehyunniesuwu
omg why didn't u say anything doe 🗿

morkielees
bc i didn't wanna interrupt ur convo with nayeon

morkielees
but i'll make it up to you

jaehyunniesuwu
what 😳

morkielees
i'm going to meet u tonight

jaehyunniesuwu
IDEHFJENFJENJXND

jaehyunniesuwu
OMGJRJFJR YES

morkielees
OKAY ITS SETTLED THEN YAYAYYAYA

jaehyunniesuwu
wait i'm actually going to meet the mark lee 😳👉🏼👈🏼

morkielees
yh 😌😌

jaehyunniesuwu
den can u bring jisung so i can bring nayeon too

morkielees
oke anything for u 🤩🥺

jaehyunniesuwu
STOP THIS IS MAKING ME FEEL SUM TYPA WAY 😔🤚🏼

morkielees
ur cute

morkielees
8pm ousside the hotel

jaehyunniesuwu
the park area ?

morkielees
yeh

morkielees
cya then, i gtg

jaehyunniesuwu
bye 🥺
READ

mark sighed as he dropped his phone onto the bed. "whatcha doing?" jaehyun asked, ruffling his wet hair with a towel.

"nothing, just feel happy." mark replied, a chuckle escaped from his lips. jaehyun smirked and chuckled along with him.

"whatever you're doing, just be careful. especially if it's with that chaesoo girl." jaehyun walked to his bed and relaxed on the white sheets.

mark hummed and put his hand behind his head. he jumped off the bed and ran a hand through his hair, "i'm going to pay haechannie a visit, i'll be back." he walked to the door, and left jaehyun alone.

____

it was seven fifteen pm already and chaesoo couldn't find nayeon anywhere. she had come back from the cafeteria with an iced tea but nayeon had left the room.

"what the shit." chaesoo mumbled, picking up her phone to call her.

but it went straight to voicemail. when she looked at her notifications, nayeon had left a message.

nayeonnie__
i'm going somewhere so like don't get mad 👹 pls.

she sighed and looked at the time, it neared eight which made chaesoo's heart beat accelerate. she didn't know how she would approach him, what if he was just joking with her?

she put on another outfit and touched up her makeup. as she stared at herself in the mirror, a soft smile appeared on her lips.

tonight she would—hopefully, meet him. she didn't know what was so special about her for him to meet her, she was just a semi instagram influencer that was a huge fan of nct.

chaesoo was going to get nayeon to meet jisung but i guess it was just her meeting mark.

as it neared closer to eight, chaesoo made her way down to the lobby and outside the hotel. it was quite chilly outside, "should've brought a jacket too." she sighed, rubbing the sleeves of her jumper.

her walking slowed down as she reached the park area. she glanced down at her watch, it was eight now. she bit her bottom lip in nervousness, not ready to see mark.

"hey." a voice behind her spoke, making her halt.

his voice brought a smile up to her lips before she turned around, the sight of mark lee in front of her. he was wearing black jeans with a black jumper. she took a step forward, not knowing what to do.

"oh my god." chaesoo blurted out. mark chuckled and opened his arms, "you can hug me, i can see you hesitating."

as soon as he said that, she ran to him. their arms surrounded each other. chaesoo felt the warmth of his embrace, she didn't need a jacket anymore.

"hold up, you're actually pretty tall." mark spoke, pulling back.

"you're taller than me so it doesn't matter." chaesoo answered with a grin.

her eyes averted to the two people in the back, nayeon and jisung. chaesoo's jaw dropped, "you didn't even tell me? just left a message saying you were gone? wah this girl." she rolled her eyes.

"i didn't even know you were going to meet mark anyways but i have a fucking cute picture of you two." nayeon squealed.

a chuckle left both their lips. chaesoo couldn't believe it, she hugged mark lee, she thought she was dreaming.

"you really made my whole night." mark smiled, looking into her eyes. she'd never thought she would hear those words from him.

"you sir, have made my whole year." chaesoo ruffled his hair with a small chuckle.

[A/N:]

I CANT WRITE AN ESSAY HELP

also let's enjoy the peace b4 shit starts to happen, puNCH

i am v hyped aND I HOPE YALL R TOO 😾😾

and i've realised that mark was just born in toronto, he didn't really grow up there. he grew up in vancouver so apologies for getting his hometown wrong :(

much love xxxxx

clara