11

"pick up! what are you doing?!" nayeon exclaimed, slapping her friend's arm repeatedly.

chaesoo pressed the green button, her heart stopping after reading the words 'connecting'. her camera shrunk to the corner of the screen, a sight of mark appearing on her screen.

"hi!" mark cooed, a grin appearing on his face. chaesoo broke out into a smile, "hello." she shyly replied.

mark raised his eyebrows, "you're definitely not the same person on text." he chuckled. the girl had butterflies from his chuckle, he was actually talking to her.

"wow, you're..on my phone. i think i'm dreaming." chaesoo said, slightly tapping her cheeks. nayeon rolled her eyes and crashed next to chaesoo.

"sup mark." she winked. mark looked up from his phone and turned his head, looking at someone.

the two girls sat there with small smiles, watching mark mouth something. a figure appeared, waving to the camera.

nayeon gasped and snatched the phone, "jisung?!" she cried. jisung gave her a shy but charming smile, it was cute.

chaesoo adored them as they spoke to each other. she had to stop herself from smiling like an idiot, she saw couldn't help but drool over mark wearing a hood with messy hair.

just her thinking about him makes her have butterflies.

"here, have him back." nayeon passed the phone back to chaesoo. she broke out into a shy smile as she saw mark again.

his smile was so perfect, it drove her insane. "have you eaten yet? if you haven't then i'll uber eat you food." mark's smooth and warm voice made chaesoo go red.

chaesoo smiled as she heard the word uber eats. as she was about to answer, nayeon was faster, "i'm starving."

mark chuckled, making her almost have a nosebleed. jisung murmured something to mark, "ah! okay." mark looked back to the phone.

"okay what do you want to eat?"

____

"fuck, i love your boyfriend." nayeon moaned as she took a bite into her burger. chaesoo scrunched up her nose, "he's not my boyfriend..yet." she winked.

nayeon smirked and took chaesoo's phone, taking photos of her eating. chaesoo frowned as she took a bite of her burger, "yah, i look ugly while eating."

her phone rang, mark's contact displayed. chaesoo panicked and gulped down her food before bringing the phone up to her ear.

"hello, do you like the food?" mark questioned. she could tell he was smiling through his words.

"yes, thank you very much mark." chaesoo sung, humming a laugh. mark chuckled and let out a sigh.

"geez, you're so cute." his canadian accent was everything to her, she felt like melting on the spot.

chaesoo giggled, causing nayeon to roll her eyes. she heard someone call out to mark, "i have to go practise now, i'll call you if i have the time— bye!" she was taking in how he switches languages, as if she was a second johnny.

"bye, good luck!" chaesoo exclaimed.

nayeon scrunched up her burger wrapper and threw it in the bin, "and you say you two aren't dating, what lies."

4,573 likes    224 commentstagged; @/nayeonniee_

4,573 likes 224 comments
tagged; @/nayeonniee_

chaesoopark_ so basically i love her with all my heart, go follow her bc she just opened a new account 🤩😤

nayeonniee_: YEAH FOLLOW ME YOU HOES ESPECIALLY TWO PEOPLE IN PARTICULAR
morkielees: nah
jisungsabss: shut up go follow her 👺
jiyeonii55: ahhhh such best friend goals !! i want what you two have 😩😩
ssoobin6: 😍😍
morkielees: haechan and i could never
chaesoopark__: LMAOOOOOSHEJDBEHHDJ
lee_jisoo: omfg those earrings, kinda need em now 🤩🤩

load more comments..

chaesoo back hugged nayeon as she texted jisung lovey dovey messages. "so close to meeting them, isn't it great?" chaesoo grinned.

"i know, i should probably go to their hotel you know?" nayeon wiggled her eyebrows, making her friend scoff a laugh.

[A/N:]

ok i've got one thing to say,

STREAM THE FUCKITY FUCK OUT OF RIDIN OR ELSE ILL HUNT YOU DOWN.

n e ways hope u enjoyed this boring chapter 😔🤚🏼

much love xxx

clara

ps. stay safe !