12

chaesoo opened the hotel door, feeling familiar with the room as she always goes to this hotel every time. nayeon lazily walked in with her small suitcase rolling behind her.

"i'm so tired." she whined, leaving the suitcase in the middle of the room with the handle still up and jumping onto her bed.

chaesoo ran a hand through her brown hair and plopped onto the soft bed. a long sigh escaped her lips as she fell back, her body automatically sending her off to sleep.

she woke up several hours later, the sun was setting, a beautiful orange glow lighting up with room. she chucked a pillow over to nayeon, she jolted awake.

"get up, let's go somewhere." chaesoo groggily said. nayeon moaned as she stretched her whole body, shaking her leg.

chaesoo.

i checked my phone and saw that mark had called, my lips parted. it was like a dream, seeing his name on her phone.

because after all, he was the mark lee.

my phone rang again, mark was calling again. i pressed the green button and lifted the phone to my ear.

"hello?" i spoke, my voice a little raspy from the nap. a chuckle was heard through the phone, "did you just wake up?" i hummed in response, picking the lint off my shirt.

i heard the sounds of loud chatter, "where are you right now? it seems pretty loud."

"we're about to board the plane. one step closer to seeing you." he sung, giving me butterflies. i chuckled and sighed.

"nayeon and i are already in the hotel, wanted to stay in the city for longer than usual." i said with a small smile on my lips.

"i'll call you when i land okay?"

"mm, have a safe flight." i chirped, hearing him hang up. nayeon came out of the bathroom, she had also just talked to someone, probably jisung.

she discarded her shirt and rummaged through her suitcase. "jisung is younger than you right? woah, lit stuff." i grinned, making nayeon roll her eyes.

"age doesn't matter," nayeon put her arms through the holes of her shirt, "because he's park jisung."

i nodded my head and brushed my hair. as i untangled my hair, the thoughts of the media came into mind.

what risk was i possibly taking? would it affect my life and nayeon's? however, i can't say anything about it. mark and i aren't even a couple which means there can't be any controversy.

"what's on mind?" nayeon questioned, taking a seat next to me on the bed. i lower the brush and parted my lips to answer but i paused, biting my bottom lip.

a chuckle escaped my lips, "are you actually dating jisung? what would happen if you do?" i looked down to my hands which were now fiddling with each other.

nayeon sighed and leaned back on her palms, looking at the ceiling. "we haven't said anything about dating. and i guess..things might happen if we do but come on chae," she turned her head to me, "as much as we love them, there could be a chance that we all remain just best friends."

she was right, they were idols after all. it's not only us who would literally catch a grenade for them, they love them with all their hearts.

i am so grateful i got to be friends with two elite people and got to text jaehyun. felt my soul leave my body when mark let me text him.

"oh shit, i think jisung was the only one who was able to go with one two seven." nayeon spoke, looking at her phone.

"he has haechan and mark anyways." i replied with a breathy laugh.

[A/N:]

gOODBYE THIS WAS SUCH A BAD CHAPTER I WANT TO KMS

but imagine having a friend like nayeon 😭😩

stay safe my luvs

much love xxxx

clara.