23

chaesoo's hand was intertwined with mark's as they walked along the path, "did i ever tell you? how happy you make me." mark grinned, letting go of her hand to put around neck.

"you make me happier sir." chaesoo giggled. it was late at night and they were having the time of their lives.

3,447 likes   256 commentschaesoopark__  he tryna threaten me wit his 🦶

chaesoopark__  he tryna threaten me wit his 🦶

morkielees: you refused to give me a kiss 😔
morkielees: no kiss = foot
nayeonnie_: aww u guys are literally so cute i want to die 😠😠😠
jisungsabss: the act of love 😌🤩
sarahlee2.: OMG !! WHEN DID YOU GET A BF ??
_kimmyy88: i rlly hope i get a relationship like this
derrickle: cute 💗

load more comments...

mark's arm made it around chaesoo's neck as they walked through the streets. she stirred her drink before taking at sip of it, squirming at the sourness.

"what kind of lemonade is this?" she lifted it higher to get a good look at the fizzy liquid. mark glanced down and chuckled, "lemonade isn't that sour."

chaesoo lifted it to his lips, waiting for him to lower his mask and take a sip. his nose scrunched up, a small laugh leaving her lips.
"told you."

____

"i got you something" chaesoo spoke.

"is it perfume again? did you find something better than chanel?" chaesoo's mother asked whilst she chopped up vegetables.

the girl shook her head, "nup. something better." she grinned. her mother paused, glancing up at her before continuing cutting.
"really now? well i'm looking forward to receiving it."

chaesoo lightly chuckled and took out her phone.

chaesoopark__
ayo where r u

morkielees
sm building

chaesoopark__
what

chaesoopark__
MARK

morkielees
woah chill woman i just left

chaesoopark__
come quickly 😾 ion tolerate slow pokes

morkielees
i

morkielees
oh u defs gon get it 😠

chaesoopark__
💁🏻‍♀️💁🏻‍♀️

morkielees
i'll be there in a few

morkielees
wait wat floor and room tho

chaesoopark__
floor 12 room 8

morkielees
aight meet chu der girl 🤩✌🏼

chaesoopark__
hehe okay 😌

"yes keep smiling like that, it'll make your face uglier." kevin spoke.
"okay and? i literally look like you so we'll both be ugly except i'm more beautiful." chaesoo retorted.

the two flashed each other glares, having the fifth stare off of the day. chaesoo won most of them but that was until kevin blew air in her face, making her blink.

"no!" she cried, hopping off the chair.
she chased her brother down, ready to kill him with her bare hands.

"cut it out you two!" their mother exhaled but took their little 'play fight' light heartedly.

chaesoo had his head trapped in a head lock, inching closer to the trash can sitting besides the coffee table. as she was about to dump him, their mother tore them apart from each other.

"goodness gracious when do you two learn? you are in your twenties!" she scolded, hitting their heads.
"chaesoo go get the door." she continued, walking back to the kitchen.

she quickly straightened up and walked towards the door, knowing who was behind it. her hand grabbed the door handle and opened it slightly, seeing mark standing there.

his eyes traveled down to her, a small smile appearing on his face. she raised a finger to her lips, indicating to not say anything yet.

chaesoo gently pulled him inside, leading him to the living room.
"aw shit, sup mark lee." kevin tossed his chin up as a way to greet mark.
"wassup dude." mark chuckled, pulling her brother a bro hug.

"chaesoo who's at the door?—" chaesoo's mother froze upon seeing mark standing in the living room.
"oh my goodness is this mark lee?"

"nice to meet you mrs park." mark bowed, becoming slightly shy. kevin eyed the guy up and down, envious of his great body.

"yo, a wimp like you is dating this guy?" kevin scoffed in surprise, earning a hard kick in the leg. mark looked back from the commotion the two siblings were causing.

chaesoo realised mark was looking at her with a raised brow and her mother was death glaring her. she pulled a smile, that smile dropping as she laid eyes back on her brother.

"sorry about them, they're six year olds in twenty year old bodies." her mother sighed in disappointment.

"no no it's okay, i've dealt with this one before." mark chuckled, putting a hand on top of her head.

mark glanced over at the kitchen, seeing the unfinished chopped vegetables.
"oh do you need some help cooking?"
"there's really no need to help."
"you can't be doing all this work by yourself." mark insisted, glancing at chaesoo with raised eyebrows.

she clicked her tongue, knowing he was throwing shade towards her.
"stupid."

[A/N:]

hii sorry for a slow update :(
anyways im going back into online learning, not fun but it means i can somewhat slack 😺😺

stay safe and wash your hands !!

much love xxxxx

clara