27

it was chaesoo's last day in korea. although she was happy to finally see nayeon again, she wasn't too happy about leaving mark behind and he definitely wasn't happy about it.

"do you have to leave?" he pouted as he watched her pack. chaesoo sighed and sadly nodded in response, "we'll be fine right? we did this for awhile before we first met."

"eh i guess." he answered. as he handed her the clothes she put on the bed, she huffed in defeat.
"what?" he glanced down at her.
"need to reorganise the suitcase again, not everything will fit." she groaned.

mark sat on the floor with her and started unpacking it. she came to a realisation that her undergarments were still in there under her pants so she quickly stopped him.
"wait we can leave that there." she sheepishly smiled. mark chuckled and took out the other piles.

"so i met this girl just two days ago. she's really nice and i told her about you, didn't seem to freak out that much." chaesoo smiled as she folded a pair of track pants.

"really?"
"yup and she was even a fan."
"did you say i was your boyfie?" he smugly smirked. chaesoo tapped her chin and shrugged.

"kind of but i wasn't really sure." she replied which caused mark to pout a frown.
"what? not sure?"
"we never really asked each other out so technically—"

mark took her hands and made her face him. she smiled, feeling a little hot in the cheeks.
"okay park chaesoo, would you like to be my girlfriend?"

she pursed her lips as a giddy smile appeared on her face. she bursted out into a big, wide smile and nodded confidently.
"why would i say no?" she attacked him into a hug whilst laughing with him.

"i know you wouldn't anyways." mark chuckled.

____

chaesoo intertwined her hands with mark's as they walked through the airport. "you know, coming here was really unnecessary. don't you have a packed schedule?"

"yeah but what part of this is unnecessary? i would like to see my girlfriend off thank you very much." mark sighed, taking off his cap and running a hand through his hair before putting it back on.

"ah yes. i would like my shady looking boyfriend to see me off." she chuckled, fixing his hood that he put over the cap.

they walked behind the rest of the family, "who's going to fly first next time?" mark glanced down. chaesoo pointed to herself, "obviously me."

after an hour of doing check-in, it was time to say goodbye. mark curled his lips downwards, not wanting to let go of her hand.

she brought him into a hug, "you're cute. i'll text you when i board the plane."
he planted a kiss on her head, "ugh so heartbreaking." he joked. chaesoo giggled and pulled back.

"bye mork!" chaesoo waved as she walked away from him. he waved back with a smile she couldn't see but the shape of his eyes told her he was smiling.

mark walked the opposite direction, not risking anybody seeing him now.
"you love that guy don't you?" chaesoo's father asked, a low chuckle escaping his lips.

she smiled back, giving him a nod, "i very much do."

[A/N:]

lowk shorter than other chapters but okay 🚶🏻‍♂️
#suddenlyunmotivatedtodoanything

and i'm sorry for not updating :(((( i'll do better for the last few chapters 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻