↳ s. ғʟᴏʀᴇs (ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴀʀᴛɪғɪᴄᴇs)

◦ NAME ◦
Sierra Marie Flores

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Flores

◦ AGE ◦
20

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Heterosexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Sierra is a friendly and outgoing girl but that doesn't mean she isn't capable of being mean. She is Lucifer's daughter, she is capable of being threatening even if she's short. Flirtatious? Yes, and seductive for the most part but only when she feels the need. She is extremely protective of the younger Blackthorns. She had spent years with them and loves them as if they were her own siblings because of this she has become quite more nurturing and caring than most shadowhunters you'll meet. She is gentle and caring. She also is calm and smart. She isn't afraid to fight anyone. Behind closed doors, she lets out all of her emotions as she can. Sometimes she handles her issues by going out to clubs and drinking. She is known to put others' needs in front of her own especially when it comes to the kids. It's not easy for her to shut it off. She is unable to lie to certain people including Tavvy, Mark, and Kieran, she tends to avoid eye contact and act weird. It doesn't bother her that she helps take care of the children and she would prefer doing something than not doing a thing.

* ◦ SPECIES ◦
Shadowhunter/Warlock
‣ Shadowhunters, also known as Nephilim, are a secretive race of beings who are humans born with angel blood. They have fought demons and lived alongside Downworlders in the Shadow World for well over a thousand years, creating their own culture and civilization within human society. Their mandate is to keep the peace in the Shadow World and keep it hidden from the mundane world while protecting the inhabitants of both worlds.

Despite their ancestry, Shadowhunters are mortal and therefore vulnerable to old age and death; however, their angelic blood endows them with special abilities that allow them to achieve feats beyond what's humanly possible through the application of angelic runes.

‣ Warlocks are born from demons and humans, usually, rape or deceit from shape-shifting Eidolon demons, disguised as humans or a human's loved one or an object of sexual desire. Through this, some warlocks may have half-siblings, and quite possibly, a pure sibling from a human parent raped or tricked more than once.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Cierra Ramirez

◦ FACECLAIM ◦Cierra Ramirez