↳ ᴀ. ɴʏᴘᴀɴ

◦ NAME ◦
Audrey Nypan-Claire

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Michael's little angel (by Lilith & Lucifer)

◦ AGE ◦
17

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Bisexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Audrey has a tough exterior, she isn't the type of girl you can get to or upset. She typically remains as calm and neutral as possible during almost any situation. But she was raised by two bad ass witches, and if she has to be a bitch to get what she wants, then she will. She doesn't like to talk about her feelings or anything she might be dealing with. She has a lot more good inside of her than evil, and that's something she can't help. She is loyal towards her family meaning her mothers, she would do anything to protect them. She is someone who would put others first instead of herself. She's a reasonable person to argue with, if she understands where you are coming from, she has no problem agreeing with them. She is a very secretive person and will do anything to keep her secrets buried. She'd rather tell lies than tell the truth that may hurt people.

* ◦ SPECIES ◦
Witch/Angel

Witches are supernatural beings who are born with the power to affect change by magical means (Witchcraft). Although the term "warlock" is commonly used to differentiate male witches from female witches, it appears that "witch" is a gender-neutral term that does apply to both men and women. While many witches are the devote worshipers of the "Dark Lord," other witches have been known to work against the Devil and use their powers for benevolent purposes.

Angels are a race of divine and celestial beings.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Lulu Antariksa

◦ FACECLAIM ◦Lulu Antariksa