↳ ᴡ. ᴅᴇ ʟᴇᴏɴ

◦ NAME ◦
Winter Arlyn De Leon

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
‣ Agent De Leon (by most people.)

‣Win or Winnie (by Thor, her mother, and father.)

◦ AGE ◦
22 - 25

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Heterosexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Winter is fierce and sassy. She says what's on her mind when she needs to, she knows when to say silent, and knows how to behave. She is very disciplined, smart, and careful. It is important to make sure that she doesn't make a mistake no matter what. She isn't too cold-hearted, sure she can be ruthless while working but towards people she loves, she acts differently. Friends-wise, it is very hard for her to befriend many due to her issue of trusting others. She isn't one for some friendly conversation but that doesn't mean she can't try. She never really has friends before, it was simply difficult for her to bond with others. She happens to be a girl who has perfect perception and reflexes for certain reasons. She is a fast learner, being able to pick up on things much faster than others. She is a tough person, not much could get to her even if you try. She does happen to be seductive, and it's no secret she has used that to get information that she wants during missions.

*◦ SPECIES ◦
Asgardian/Inhuman
‣ The Asgardians are the inhabitants of Asgard. They are a race of extraterrestrial beings similar to the beings possessing a highly advanced form of technology resembling magic and sorcery, which their entire civilization is built on. The Asgardians are a brave and powerful warrior race whose passion for adventure is their religion, and their reputation as one of the mightiest races in the universe has earned them respect and fear from other races.

‣ Intrigued by that potential, the Kree began to experiment on the early humans Homo ancestor, as one of many worlds in their galaxy-spanning program. An additional goal was to discover who had manipulated the humans, and use what could be learned about genetic engineering on the Kree genetic stock. For the Inhumans, the catalyst was Terrigenesis, exposure to the mists of the Terrigen Crystals.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Ursula Corbero

◦ FACECLAIM ◦Ursula Corbero