↳ ʙᴇᴀᴛʀɪx ғʀᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴅᴀɴɪᴀ

◦ NAME ◦
Beatrix from Redania

◦ NICKNAME(s) ◦
Bea

◦ AGE ◦
unknown

◦ GENDER ◦
Female

◦ SEXUALITY ◦
Heterosexual

◦ PERSONALITY ◦
Beatrix has inherited her father's traits of being cruel and cold at times, sadly it's something she could not change. She tries her best to not come off as harsh or rude. Of course, she doesn't immediately be cold towards others. She has her mother's looks, very intoxicating, and a way with words that men seem to fall for oh so easily. It is no secret that she uses that to get what she wants, it's what she used to control men that she had to babysit. She is very intelligent, knows what logical moves to make, and refuses to make a mistake. She hates making the wrong move, it makes her second guess herself. She is able to pick up on plenty of things, it is easy for her to adapt to her surroundings.

* ◦ SPECIES ◦
Human + Mage/Naiads

‣ A mage, also sometimes called wizard, sorcerer, or sorceress, is a person skilled and educated in the use of magic. Only rare individuals have the potential to become mages and many of those with this potential are doomed to madness. Unless the individual in question - known as a source - learns to control their power quickly, he or she may end up a half-insane, slobbering oracle. That is why schools of sorcery were created, where talented children study for many years, acquiring knowledge and mastering magical skills. Because of their powers, mages age more slowly than ordinary people.

They can extract magical energy from the four elements, transport themselves long distances and heal, as well as kill, in the blink of an eye. They have extensive scientific and political knowledge; in the latter respect, many mages are the equals of rulers.

‣ Naiads, more commonly known as rusalki, are the nymphs of lakes and rivers. Like their wood cousins, dryads, they are exclusively female and are sometimes said to kidnap human girls to transform them into more nymphs, though they prefer more traditional ways of reproduction.

◦ FACECLAIM ◦
Adelaide Kane

◦ FACECLAIM ◦ Adelaide Kane