➳ ʀᴜʟᴇs

I'm not always on! Keep that in mind!

This is a descriptive rp, meaning 5 - 7 sentences. Try not to be repetitive, I don't want to see the characters do the same action in the same response. There are a few people I would allow to give short responses knowing that sometimes, they're just busy atm.

do not copy an ocs of mine, I will fight you. I created these myself so stay away.

I'm unlikely going to change my crush to please you, that's just not the way I am and most of the story of my character revolves around their crushes. We double up, don't expect us to have the same love interest and do two separate chains.

censor curses, kind of obvious.

Give me drama, of course. I don't want something boring. If you feel like the rp is boring, always let me know so I can find a way to make it even better.

Don't constantly tag me or nag me. That shit really annoys me. Tag me every four days or so. If I don't respond after a few times, it means that I've lost interest in it or something is bothering me with the rp. Or, I am tired. I try to update people whether I am on or not I am on. I do go to school and work, usually, it drains me.

Do me a favor and actually read my ocs. Lately, with the people I have been rping with, it's clear they don't bother to read the history of my oc and their love interest.

Don't be pushy, there are certain people that try to push me to do something when it doesn't really suit their love interest to do. I like to make this as realistic as possible. Password 1 is voting for the book and commenting a thumbs up. I ain't playing, this better be done.

I have bad memory, so don't expect me to recall much that happens in shows or movies.

Password two: tell me how often I can retag you and your timezone!